Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Anybody Near -dcb-today???

new2cats
    Nina & I are driving from Simi to El Cajon (crappy drive) to see our new F-29 fresh out of the mold/color sanding......if anybody is close around noon, would love to meet some folks from HB. A chance to say "wassup" and look at some cool hardware...just a thought.

INSman
    Oddly enough a buddy of mine from Moorpark that you met once in trying to buy your Howard is just slightly ahead of you with his F-29 and you will probably see it while you are down there but I am sure he won't be. His name is Brian if you remember and you guys can start your own Ventura County Kool-Aid chapter if you set your minds to it

new2cats
    Oddly enough a buddy of mine from Moorpark that you met once in trying to buy your Howard is just slightly ahead of you with his F-29 and you will probably see it while you are down there but I am sure he won't be. His name is Brian if you remember and you guys can start your own Ventura County Kool-Aid chapter if you set your minds to it
    Cool, Brian Hennesy is a buddy of mine too!!!!! I have known him for a while now!!! His new sando shop (Buffalo Bri' s) kicks a$$!!!! Gained 10 pounds since he opened it..rat bastard!!!
    Spoke with him yesterday..seems he cancelled date night tonight with Debbie to go to DCB...that's my boy!!!
    Thanks for the info bro.
    BB

Sleeper CP
    What color skirt will you be wearing today?
    Sleeper CP
    Big Inch Ford Lover

Nord
    Sleeper CP
    Big Inch Ford Lover

mbrown2
    Sleeper CP
    Big Inch Ford Lover
    Just remember N2C.....when the riggers are talking to you with a smile on their face...they are thinking back those great pics of you.....and seeing all that photochopped into one of their creations over the next couple months... j/k
    Good luck on the build...

yopengo
    Don’t forget the camera & post some updated pics.

INSman
    Cool, Brian Hennesy is a buddy of mine too!!!!! I have known him for a while now!!! His new sando shop (Buffalo Bri' s) kicks a$$!!!! Gained 10 pounds since he opened it..rat bastard!!!
    Spoke with him yesterday..seems he cancelled date night tonight with Debbie to go to DCB...that's my boy!!!
    Thanks for the info bro.
    BB
    Ask him where your "Frequent Buyer" punch card is

squirt'nmyload
    Sleeper CP
    Big Inch Ford Lover

http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k2...ces/dcbguy.jpg

Havasu1986

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast