Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213

Thread: 26 Stealth water test pics

new2cats
    Good Evening,
    I just wanted to give you some up dates on the Blue/Silver canopy 26 Stealth. I met with John West and Jason today and spent almost three hours at Ultra Today. As I expected, I was treated very nice and it was a pleasure seeing John and his crew. I met Mike and Casey and several other employees and they were all very helpful , respectful and mostly very insightful. Thank you all at Ultra, great Crew John.
    As far as the Boat, I will let John or Jason do the posting of photos and any and all technical information to be put out by them. It is a Beautiful Boat, and everything is looking fantastic. John should have it out to the Eval Thursday or Friday at Parker. Thank you JW and the Ultra team, My Son and I appreciate all you are doing and how you have treated us.... Many of my friends are boat owners and You will have many referals.
    John W. is a great front man for any company....we have talked many times in Havasu......your boat is amazing in concept, design and execution. Enjoy with your Family in health.
    BB

UltraBigDaddy
    Thanks BB... I agree, more important to me he is a aman of his word... Thats How I was raised and I don't get to meet many individuals with the same integrity....

new2cats
    Thanks BB... I agree, more important to me he is a aman of his word... Thats How I was raised and I don't get to meet many individuals with the same integrity....
    Just a minute to indulge you with a cool John West story. I consider the boat company owners as celebrities since I am so into the boating scene...they are my heroes!!! I was sitting one early morning in Havasu in the cove at Nautical Inn....John walked up to me and recognized me from a Discovery Channel show I was hosting..it was a lame show and had been cancelled after 8 episodes....he told me his wife was a big fan of mine and the show and they loved it...I knew this was likely an exaggeration 'cause the show (Backyard Brigade) blew ass...he made me feel very confident and proud and treated me like a celeb that morning!!! Since then he has done lots more TV and is well-known. I will always hold close the memory of that morning in the cove, meeting someone I looked up to and getting kudos from him. Kinda like your favorite rock or sport star complimenting you...really a small but memorable incident for me.
    I know that someday I will be a customer of the Ultra Family....some many boats, so little years!!!!
    Thanks John.....

voodoomedman
    Just a minute to indulge you with a cool John West story. I consider the boat company owners as celebrities since I am so into the boating scene...they are my heroes!!! I was sitting one early morning in Havasu in the cove at Nautical Inn....John walked up to me and recognized me from a Discovery Channel show I was hosting..it was a lame show and had been cancelled after 8 episodes....he told me his wife was a big fan of mine and the show and they loved it...I knew this was likely an exaggeration 'cause the show (Backyard Brigade) blew ass...he made me feel very confident and proud and treated me like a celeb that morning!!! Since then he has done lots more TV and is well-known. I will always hold close the memory of that morning in the cove, meeting someone I looked up to and getting kudos from him. Kinda like your favorite rock or sport star complimenting you...really a small but memorable incident for me.
    I know that someday I will be a customer of the Ultra Family....some many boats, so little years!!!!
    Thanks John.....
    I hope you weren't in drag when you typed that story!
    Now pony up and buy a 32 Shadow FC

new2cats
    I hope you weren't in drag when you typed that story!
    Now pony up and buy a 32 Shadow FC
    No, just dirty boxers and a sweaty t-shirt (like a real man!!!)
    And.....if I would have seen that 32 Shadow before I bought the F-29, it would have been THE BOAT....not sure John would do an open bow; would ruin the front deck lines!!!! That may be next year's project with some Viper 710s!

UltraBigDaddy
    Thanks for sharing BB, thats exactly what I am referring too. A true man knows where he stands, and sometimes that little thought and effort to make someone else feel good or Make their day, should not be weigh about how we want to feel about ourselves, but how we can impact someone elses life by a small gester but Huge to the recipient.
    Hurst

new2cats
    Thanks for sharing BB, thats exactly what I am referring too. A true man knows where he stands, and sometimes that little thought and effort to make someone else feel good or Make their day, should not be weigh about how we want to feel about ourselves, but how we can impact someone elses life by a small gester but Huge to the recipient.
    Hurst
    Exactly how I feel about it....a real class act!!

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213