Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: 26 Stealth water test pics

INSman
    I like the looks of the Adrenaline, but this looks even better
    Keep up the good work, now get busy with that 32 CAT

raff
    Looks really good John, you had to go and make it yellow, Sara's going to love the color, So you may what to drop a 525 in it and we will talk to in October.
    Is this the boat you will be bringing to the Hot Boat Shoot?
    I'll show this to Sara when she gets home to night.
    all we need to do now is get rid of the 24

ULTRA28
    Wow, this boat didn't last long. A lurker from the boards called me within an hour of the pictures being posted. It looks like it is sold. I was origianlly going to put an HO in this one, but it might be getting a 525 now. We'll know more in the morning. I will continue to post the progress of the boat as it comes along. I hope to have it done by early October. The second one is coming out of the mold next week. It will be done by early October. It is getting an HO and it is already sold to someone that only saw the rendering of the boat and ordered one. It will be going to the Hot Boat evals.

ULTRA26 # 1
    John.
    As I told you on the phone, the boat is f'n beautiful!

sigepmock
    Wow, this boat didn't last long. A lurker from the boards called me within an hour of the pictures being posted. It looks like it is sold. I was origianlly going to put an HO in this one, but it might be getting a 525 now. We'll know more in the morning. I will continue to post the progress of the boat as it comes along. I hope to have it done by early October. The second one is coming out of the mold next week. It will be done by early October. It is getting an HO and it is already sold to someone that only saw the rendering of the boat and ordered one. It will be going to the Hot Boat evals.
    Nice!!!!! I didn't figure it was going to be around long. Like was said above....it's amazing looking. The only other boat out there that looks that good sitting still is the Adrenaline but I like this one better too and it's got some "classic" Ultra that still tie it in. Very nice JW as usuall!!!. This and the 26 deck are going to keep you guys busy all winter for sure....oh yeah these and that little 32 too
    Chris<----- Glad this boat wasn't out when I had to choose

raff
    Can we see some pics of the open bow when its ready?

ULTRA28
    Can we see some pics of the open bow when its ready?
    I should have pictures of it next week. I will post that entire build too.

warlock 27
    cant wait to see it

raff
    I should have pictures of it next week. I will post that entire build too.
    Looking forward to it, Might just have to drop in and see it in person.
    You going to be around say on the 14th in the after noon? Sara and I are heading down that way for the boat races that weekend thinking we should be down there around 2 or so.

voodoomedman
    Probably going to be around $79,900 with a mag. The first few will be priced much better though.
    Over the top like we do on the 28 and 24 Stealth.
    Any straight trades for a 24 Stealth????? Haha
    Seriously though, what's the extra running surface over the 24? A foot, foot and a half? How will that equate to better rough water handling on Havasu? I mean the 24 handles very well but with the washing machine water these days there are a few bumps you just can't get away from and my arms hurt from driving instead of just cruising straight when you get near the center of town and such.
    <-----Would own a few different Ultra's for different types of boating days if he was rich.

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast