Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Pics Or Vids From Aha

RVRBUM2
    Anybody Have Any Pics Or Video From Aha I Wanted To Make It Up But Got Stuck Down River With Some Friends

I heard the federalies were cracking down on the afternoon racing at AHA, with all the hype about AHA around here Im not surprised at all.
    We could hear people making passes in the morning from Water Wheel, sounded great!

Saab
    I was gonna head out sat. morning until I talked to my bro. He got to mayflower fri night and cops were rollin thru asking lots of questions. Also heard the ghetto bird was making passes over aha fri. night. Also I found a quart of water in my oil pan, So with all that weighing I stayed home.

HBjet
    Skipped on Aha on Saturday as well. I didn't need Parker SWAT messing with my weekend so I went back up to Big River.

Danhercules
    True. Popo was floating around on Sat eve. But Sun there were some great passes.

Mrs.Racer277
    No Pics?????

rivrrts429
    No Pics?????
    I think they are here
    http://***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=162708

Sleeper CP
    Talked to Shoe on Sunday. The Water Cops said they would write anyone making passes on the Lagoon for the wreckless use of a water vessel because it was crowded. That was Saturday night. After cops left I took the Sleeper out made 4 or 5 passes off the Nos. Need more tuning with the new set up: GPS'd at 90 on the lagoon approx 1,000 ft run no Nos 5,700 rpm's bad air at 105+ temp.
    Sunday night was a different thing. Great racing,some passes in the 120's I would guess. Only 1 idiot on a Sea Doo to deal with. Can't wait to come back. My bro and I met some great people.
    Dan where did you go on Sunday? Didn't see you up river at the sand bar.
    Sleeper CP
    565" Ford Lover

Wicked Performance Boats
    Talked to Shoe on Sunday. The Water Cops said they would write anyone making passes on the Lagoon for the wreckless use of a water vessel because it was crowded. That was Saturday night. After cops left I took the Sleeper out made 4 or 5 passes off the Nos. Need more tuning with the new set up: GPS'd at 90 on the lagoon approx 1,000 ft run no Nos 5,700 rpm's bad air at 105+ temp.
    Sunday night was a different thing. Great racing,some passes in the 120's I would guess. Can't wait to come back. My bro and I met some great people.
    Dan where did you go on Sunday? Didn't see you up river at the sand bar.
    Sleeper CP
    565" Ford Lover
    Sleeper CP, We came down to the lagoon to watch Sat nite and if it wasn't for you and one other CP and one Daytona, we wouldn't have had any entertainment. Sleeper, your boat looked really good. I think your setup is right on the top end but your starting line setup still needs some work. But that Ferd sounded great! Pat

Mrs.Racer277
    I think they are here
    http://***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=162708
    Thank you very much.
    What an awesome weekend we had.
    It was great seeing everyone out there. Beautiful kick azz boats.
    Girl float was the best so far.
    Thank you Debbie and Lance for the hospitality.
    Mr.HB you need to learn the differance between a spray and a ROOST. :devil:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast