Well DragBoatDad and I are kicking around putting a new cam in the sled. Our current motor is a 468 with TRW d-cupped pistons and cast rectangle port 990 heads giving us a static compression ratio of less than 7.5:1. We spin a stripped 671 13% over making 14lbs of boost and draw fuel through twin 850's lit off by a vertex mag. The only thing I know about our current cam is it's a roller cam and the net left is roughly .615 on both the intake and exhaust side. Originally the motor was set-up by Norm Grimes to be a mild pump gas motor, but we want to wake it up a little. What kind of cam would you guys recomend, keeping in mind that we don't want to take the heads off to open up the spring seat for larger springs. The installed height on the springs is 1.90 and the diameter is 1.55. Also we are running our timing locked out at 31 degrees and were considering advancing it a little more but we don't want to hurt the motor. Already I can see some heat in the plugs and I fear with more timing comes more heat