Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: 99-06 Silverado 2wd CST 7" Lift

2ndIINoneMotorsports.com
    I have a used 7" CST lift kit off a 06 Silverado Crewcab 2wd. My customer decided that he wants to go with a bigger lift so this one is up for sale. Asking price is 1600.Complete and ready to go.Here are the descriptions
    Description:
    CST PERFORMANCE SUSPENSION'S 7" LIFT KIT WAS DESIGNED NOT ONLY TO GIVE YOU 7 INCHES OF LIFT BUT ALSO TO INCREASE THE VEHICLES OVER ALL GROUND CLEARANCE. OUR TOP OF THE LINE PERFORMANCE LIFT COIL SPRINGS WILL KEEP YOU ROLLIN SMOOTHLY DOWN THE ROAD, AND THE BIG TAPER BALL JOINT SITTING INSIDE OF IT'S DOUBLE SHEER BALL JOINT POCKET WILL KEEP BALL JOINT PROBLEMS DOWN TO A MINIMUM. FOR THE CREW CAB MODEL PICK UPS WE RECOMMEND THE USE OF A 4" OFF SET PIN BLOCK WHICH WILL KEEP THE REAR END FORWARD, PREVENTING THE DRIVE SHAFT FROM PULLING OUT OF THE TRANSMISSION TO FAR. THE REAR OF THESE TRUCKS HAVE A LONG ONE PIECE DRIVE SHAFT AND A CROSS MEMBER THAT RUNS DIRECTLY UNDERNEATH IT. IF YOU USE A 4" BLOCK THE SHAFT IS LOWERED DOWN FAR ENOUGH TO WHERE IT COULD HAVE A CHANCE OF HITTING THE FACTORY CROSS MEMBER. TO INSURE THE DRIVE SHAFT DOES NOT CONTACT THIS CROSSMEMBER YOU SHOULD USE A 27" EXTENDED SHOCK TO STOP ANY CONTACT WHEN THE SUSPENSION IS HANGING DOWN FULLY EXTENDED.
    Features
    PERFORMANCE LIFT COIL SPRINGS
    UPPER CONTROL ARMS UTILIZE DOUBLE SHEER BALL JOINT POCKETS INCLUDING HEAVY DUTY LARGE TAPER BALL JOINTS
    ALL PARTS COVERED IN A HIGH QUALITY GLOSS BLACK POWDER COAT FINISH
    ABILITY TO BE PUT BACK TO STOCK
    DESIGNED TO FIT 305/75/16 WITH 16 X 8 WHEELS
    Email me at js2ndiinone@aol.com with all your offers.We have rims and tires available as well.37" BFG Mud Terrains with 17" Rims

LAFD
    your shop is like 2 minutes from my house. see those trucks all the time definitly nice rigs. whats the deal on the monster truck ford?

2ndIINoneMotorsports.com
    Thanks for the compliment...
    That big ford is my tow rig. It seems as if I can never find time to finish the project. I dont know if that is a good thing or a bad thing for me hahaha..Stop by sometime....

LAFD
    Thanks for the compliment...
    That big ford is my tow rig. It seems as if I can never find time to finish the project. I dont know if that is a good thing or a bad thing for me hahaha..Stop by sometime....
    yeah its definitly an eye catcher.anyway i will stop want to do some new things to my truck.

2ndIINoneMotorsports.com
    Thanks! We are hoping to have it completed by the end of this month...Stop by and get the ***boat discount
    BTT..obo for the lift

Cole Trickle
    What kind of wheels are on the white truck?
    Whats the HB price on some 17's?

2ndIINoneMotorsports.com
    What kind of wheels are on the white truck?
    Whats the HB price on some 17's?
    Those are 17x9 Mickey Thompson Classic locks.Then we powder coated the rock rings black. Email me at js2ndiinone@aol.com so I can give you a quote

2ndIINoneMotorsports.com
    Ttt

2ndIINoneMotorsports.com
    Btt

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast