Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: wireless security code??

Mandelon
    I have a laptop that needs to connect with my office network. Where do I look on my old laptop to find the security key so I can hook up my new one to the network???
    Or is this not what I need to do???

ddevore
    You need to talk to the guys in the IT dept to get that setup - were tight about that stuff, but were a school district and don't want kids finding that stuff and trying to hack in all weekend... The should be able to help you out though.

RiverToysJas
    Yeah Richard, talk to the owner of the company!

riverbound
    If you havent changed it, normaly the number is on the bottom of the router.

Mandelon
    I found it before by looking for some settings, but I can't seem to find my way back there again...
    I'm the IT guy. I'm also the HR person, and the light monitor, the property manger and the head janitor too!

Phat Matt
    I found it before by looking for some settings, but I can't seem to find my way back there again...
    I'm the IT guy. I'm also the HR person, and the light monitor, the property manger and the head janitor too!
    I'd fire the IT guy.

thatguy
    I have a laptop that needs to connect with my office network. Where do I look on my old laptop to find the security key so I can hook up my new one to the network???
    Or is this not what I need to do???
    If it is a "Home" network, wireless, the key is on the bottom of the router. You can look on your old computer by opening the router software enter your personel pasword to see the connection properties and the password or key should be there somewhere.
    Tommy

djunkie
    And the head bullshitter......

MudPumper
    Try your phone number. My phone number was the password to connect my laptop to my home network.

Baja Big Dog
    Oh, sleeping with the boss....Guess that means you dont have to swallow???

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast