Thread: wireless router to play music through stereo?

Mandelon
    I heard you can use or get a wireless network to shuttle my music from my desktop to my home stereo? that sounds better than having to connect the cables halfway across the house or have to use the ipod and a playlist.
    anyone know how this works?

Mandelon
    You are sooooo helpful. NOT
    One of my friends has this set up. Seems like the perfect way to go for my house.

HemiDude
    I have 2 brand new RCA units in the unopened boxes that will do just that. Paid like a $100 bucks each, but never used them, it as we had the house totally professionally rewired. Take $50 bucks each or one...
    Let me know if interested and I'll send you some details....

Legal Chemistry
    there is a product called omnifi. There is a house streaming product, also a harddrive for you car.

djunkie
    You are sooooo helpful. NOT
    One of my friends has this set up. Seems like the perfect way to go for my house.
    When you find out let me know cause I'm interested.

mbrown2
    Try Apple TV...Can stream over 802.11N as well as go hard wired...plugs right into your audio/video system with onscreen menu'g...and sync's with your home computer ITunes library so you have your entire ITunes library so you can push Photo's, Movies, Audio right from your itunes directory to your home theartre..
    Lots of solutions out there but only a couple now are pushing video and all will have the synchroization issues with your ITUNES except for Apple TV
    Seems like the simplest cheapest thing out there..