Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Lettering in the I.E.

Brewzed
    I know I have seen this on here before, but do you guys know anybody that does lettering? I need the new AZ #'s and name painted on the new boat.
    Looking for quality over price.
    Thanks in advance!

Todd969
    Take it to Don Burda in Havasu (928) 855-2853 . Fantastic work!

Ivan Dan
    I know I have seen this on here before, but do you guys know anybody that does lettering? I need the new AZ #'s and name painted on the new boat.
    Looking for quality over price.
    Thanks in advance!
    If you are going vinyl call Tim with Signpros (714) 447-3581 he does top notch work. Make sure to tell him Ivan Dan sent you.

havaduner
    Call Jay at Cobra, get the number of the guy that does all their's. He's done all my boats, does a great job with matching/contrasting colors and all that.

Ivan Dan
    Im pretty sure you said IE not Havasu or OC. PM UnionJack he knows a great guy who does top quality work.
    OC/IE close enough :yuk:

Todd969
    Im pretty sure you said IE not Havasu or OC. PM UnionJack he knows a great guy who does top quality work.
    just giving an option.

Chubby4Life
    That would be my choice also. UJ's pop does great work.

Ivan Dan
    You corona People trying to pass yourselves off as OC people, still 909'ers....LOL
    btw....Im j/k
    You snobby ass Huntington Beach folk don't belong out here in the IE....better watch ur back. :220v: :crossx:

Cole Trickle
    You are right.... I have all my teeth and dont have sex with my sister :crossx:
    Both of you guys have lived there one time or another so you have no place to talk.
    OC is just like riverside but South OC is where all the Ballers and pimps live

Cole Trickle
    I would rather be able to smell the ocean than be a baller or Pimp But IE did make me a decent ammount of $$$.
    I will take land over the smell of dirty salt water any day.(With alot of land your pissy neighbors can't hear you and call the cops when you have a social gathering)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast