Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Before and after.........

NashvilleBound

XtrmWakeborder
    What a POS! j/k, very nice looking. Still functional with some bling. I like it a lot!

jh4rt
    To make another huge difference without spending a bunch of money, you should rough those rear wheel wells up with a scotch-brite / some detergent and paint them black.
    Looks really nice. I want a new truck. ;-)

ultra26shadow
    looks nice, looking to do about the same w/ my new HD those 16 inch stock rims are nasty glad I got mine w/ the 17's. what size rims are those?? and tire size??

ultra26shadow
    also looks a little more level did you put a leveling kit on that or is it just the tire combination??

USCFAN
    Wheels definetly make a huge difference.

NashvilleBound
    My car detailer is going to undercoat the rear wheel wells..... I agree it will clean up the whole look.
    The rims are 20's and the tires are 33's. It only took the front Clogs, and some new shocks. Under $300 to get it leveled out. I did have to jack up the front and put about 10 full turns to the torsion bars(maybe 30% of available thread).....little stiffer but not too bad. Stock is almost too soft in front.
    Just need to get an alignment now......

Dan Lorenze
    Now that's a truck!

Cole Trickle
    Looks great....
    Very clean yet effective set up.
    Have your detailer yank the moldings,stickers and badging

NashvilleBound
    Looks great....
    Very clean yet effective set up.
    Have your detailer yank the moldings,stickers and badging
    Thanks....and thats exactly what were doing... also when the Denali grill comes available for the HD its going on....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast