Thread: out drive question? anyone?

haulin hallett
    first off let me say hello guys over here
    iam normaly on the jet boat side but i need a little help if possible?
    a friend of mine just got a free 1983 apache 21 foot open bow day cruiser with a hardin marine 350 chevy and a hardin marine out drive??????
    it says hardin marine on it. i can get a part # and serial # if it would help?
    we are lookin for parts or somewhere we can get a shower for it? i think that maybe easy to fit any of the showers on it but would like to know a little more about it?
    on the inside of the boat it has a chrysler sticker is that the way we should look it up?
    would some pictures help? it looks like a bravo but i do not know anything about an outdrive
    also it has the exhaust running threw the drive unit and we would like to run through transom exhaust is there a way to block it off and run through transom?
    thanks again guys from this cluless jet guy...lol and thanks in advance
    rick

Badburn
    first off let me say hello guys over here
    iam normaly on the jet boat side but i need a little help if possible?
    a friend of mine just got a free 1983 apache 21 foot open bow day cruiser with a hardin marine 350 chevy and a hardin marine out drive??????
    it says hardin marine on it. i can get a part # and serial # if it would help?
    we are lookin for parts or somewhere we can get a shower for it? i think that maybe easy to fit any of the showers on it but would like to know a little more about it?
    on the inside of the boat it has a chrysler sticker is that the way we should look it up?
    would some pictures help? it looks like a bravo but i do not know anything about an outdrive
    also it has the exhaust running threw the drive unit and we would like to run through transom exhaust is there a way to block it off and run through transom?
    thanks again guys from this cluless jet guy...lol and thanks in advance
    rick
    Round up some part numbers and call these guys
    http://www.hardin-marine.com/

acatitude
    smart ass