Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Jury Duty

Jbb
    To be honest I would be a little scared if I was on trial. There were 4 groups of people for I guess 4 trials. About 227 people in all (I was bored so I counted). I need to get out of San Bernardino because some of those people were scary. :sqeyes:
    As I was sitting there for 4 hours waiting I was thinking I bet I could sway the 12 people in the Jury to one side or the other just using my sales skills. Screw trial by jury.
    Sales......Law.......Same thing....

Baja Big Dog
    I pissed them off, got handicap plates, didn't show up, got the red ink letter and called them (I could talk to the president easier that talking to a human at the courts!!), told her I was there they didn't have any parking spaces for handicap, she told me they were in the front of the structure, I know, they were full, she released me....I was waiting for a long drawn out battle!!!

Phat Matt
    Sales......Law.......Same thing....
    One cost a little to start.
    My point is when you are locked in a room to discuss things I think it would be easier to persuade the jurors one way or another. After all, they are your "peers" and you are not a lawyer and are impartial to the case. It becomes a sales pitch at that point.

Dave C
    LOL... what do I gotta do to get you in a verdict today......

I know this guy that has been out this week because he was picked. A jury of your peers, what a fukkin' joke... This guy is ADHD, can't concentrate on one thing for more than 2 minutes, is a habitual liar... any story he hears is exaggerated to where a normal story becomes "unfukkin' believable"...:jawdrop: come to think of it, I don't think he has ever told the truth in his entire life. He has tried scamming the cops, insurance companies... you name it. He's the type that will do whatever means necessary to GET PICKED, and then turn around and bitch and call them pieces of shit that only pay 30 or 40 dollars a day because they picked him. I could go on all day about this clown... but it just goes to show what a Sham our system is.:yuk: I would hate to know my future was in the hands of some flake like this or somecrackwhore or meth user or someone on the jury who I've banged their wife or girlfriend... :idea:
    whats wrong with crack whores?

WYRD
    To be honest I would be a little scared if I was on trial. There were 4 groups of people for I guess 4 trials. About 227 people in all (I was bored so I counted). I need to get out of San Bernardino because some of those people were scary. :sqeyes:
    As I was sitting there for 4 hours waiting I was thinking I bet I could sway the 12 people in the Jury to one side or the other just using my sales skills. Screw trial by jury.
    Have your fate decided by 12 people whom are not even smart enough to get out of jury duty..... I just went yesterday in Victorville, when I got there she told me I was needed in Barstow. I politely told her if I was that far North on the 15 my azz was hitting the 40 and heading to Havi, I was dismissed

Screaming Pete
    I am out. Apparently they don't like racial jokes.
    did you hear Woppie on the brovo channel..........what do you call a black kid with wings in heaven.......an angle or ..a bat...............Now the question was. did you laugh because it was funny or because it was wrong:idea:

ratso
    whats wrong with crack whores?
    :idea:

Phat Matt
    did you hear Woppie on the brovo channel..........what do you call a black kid with wings in heaven.......an angle or ..a bat...............Now the question was. did you laugh because it was funny or because it was wrong:idea:
    Is this a joke against Italians?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123