Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Saving Spots On The Beach

2Driver
    That's what I hate about the nautical. Why is the entire beach saved by the time I get there? I've never been able to get a good spot in the cove in the eight years :
    I always get a spot. Maybe they know your coming.
    A few weeks back we were looking for a beach in the morning north of the gorge area. Come to find a lot of the beaches were occupied by empty old beach chairs. Is this the new reservation system or something?

VEGASBABY
    Hey early bird gets the worm, or in this case the spot. Try some blow up dolls with weights tied to there ankles to keep them underwater and baseball caps on with bikinis and it will look like people swimin in your spot and... end of problem

BoatFloating
    I pulled into a couple of spots one time where guys had 3 canopies in a row at Kingsview. I got into a big argument. Im not one to fight but sometimes you just have to stand your ground!
    Deano
    Unleashedwebsite (http://www.unleashedclothing.com)
    Unleashedmyspace (http://www.myspace.com/unleashedhardcore)
    NewUnleashedDVD (http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fusea...deoid=15348211)
    Yep almost another near brawl at Kingsview with a couple people one with a boat and another one that didn't own a boat but had 2 ezups so his kids could play in water. As the cop told him nothing saves the spot other than a parked boat. He almost got cuffed...... Cop told him they have a couple swim beachs where boats can't park so that's where he should go. Like the island side near park around past light house.
    Like Phebus said damned either way. But it's getting old when you look for a beach and there is a ezup and chairs and you park down the beach and nobody shows up to use the ezup or seats.

BoatFloating
    Did you tell them you were a DJ and were invited??? Wait, wrong thread.
    Rub it in.....

Pussywhippled
    Well at least I know what I'm bringing to solve any parking spot situations...

Ion
    Yep ...But it's getting old when you look for a beach and there is a ezup and chairs and you park down the beach and nobody shows up to use the ezup or seats.
    I know of people who have acquired their ezup and chairs that way! (I paid for mine)

Ziggy
    Ain't worth sitting next to someone you almost came to blows with...

nobling
    Yep almost another near brawl at Kingsview with a couple people one with a boat and another one that didn't own a boat but had 2 ezups so his kids could play in water. As the cop told him nothing saves the spot other than a parked boat. He almost got cuffed...... Cop told him they have a couple swim beachs where boats can't park so that's where he should go. Like the island side near park around past light house.
    Like Phebus said damned either way. But it's getting old when you look for a beach and there is a ezup and chairs and you park down the beach and nobody shows up to use the ezup or seats.
    Yo, Rock I know you got a bro's back on this subject cuz I seen your ass throw down for me a couple of times and one wasnt so pretty!!!
    So F*@k all you beach save'n Bi@*hes...
    Oh wait dont we do this(sometimes)?:idea:

OGShocker
    Ain't worth sitting next to someone you almost came to blows with...
    Guns scare me.

yopengo
    Yea, just try parking in Rick or Todd’s spot in front of the Agave.
    http://www.***boat.com/forums/attach...1&d=1189098865

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast