Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Saving Spots On The Beach

Jbb
    Yea, just try parking in Rick or Todd’s spot in front of the Agave.
    http://www.***boat.com/forums/attach...1&d=1189098865
    :jawdrop: ....Cyclops....

yopengo
    :jawdrop: ....Cyclops....
    An abundance of aluminum will do that to you.

phebus
    Yea, just try parking in Rick or Todd’s spot in front of the Agave.
    http://www.***boat.com/forums/attach...1&d=1189098865
    I just hammer another sleeve in the sand, and move the no mooring sins over when I leave, and back when I return. Works every time suckas.......

BEER&WATER
    there is a guy in havi that gets up early on sat /sun morning and pick's up alot of popups/coolers/chair's/ect and stores that crap at his pad till spring and sell's it

Lavey5150
    You could try that old fashioned thing called.........BOATING...........where you actually start the motor and drive your beloved posession, just a thought............:idea: ............

mmered8299
    Years ago the wife and I pull our houseboat up to a beach at Middle Point Is. At Lake Mead on a Thursday before Memorial Day Weekend.
    Someone had strung out Caution tape up and down the beach.
    I called Parks and Recs. and asked if someone had died and they said no, it was unauthorized.
    So we beached the boat and set up camp. The next morning the Terrible Herbest boys and there entourage landed there big boats and came running up to my wife and I while we were having our morning coffee all pissed and shit. They asked about the caution tape. I pointed towards the trash bags up on the beach.
    I opened a bottle of Jack and we became friends.
    They send there Helicopter out early to put up the tape.
    Is that what you call “ballers?”

catman-do
    I agree that the people should not be saving spots, however there are alot of idiots that will also mess up your boat for being angry you took their spot so I choose not to take the chances most times. There are also people on HB that are guilty of this. Ive been parked in front of Agave once and had a lady (hb affilatted) :idea: start running her mouth under her breath about us being parked there in front of my wife before I came back from the market. We were there about 15 minutes to get some more sunblock, and then left again to go boating. I couldnt believe that this lady said it and was a little ticked off, but I try to be as peacefull as possible.

Kilrtoy
    Yo, Rock I know you got a bro's back on this subject cuz I seen your ass throw down for me a couple of times and one wasnt so pretty!!!
    So F*@k all you beach save'n Bi@*hes...
    Oh wait dont we do this(sometimes)?:idea:
    The only thing he throws down is a bottle of goose and a couple burgers at the TURTLE

nobling
    The only thing he throws down is a bottle of goose and a couple burgers at the TURTLE
    Thats not true, Because you forgot BF only washes down those cheese burgers with ice cold havi springs big Styx's! Goose is only for when socializing with the peps.

BoatFloating
    Thats not true, Because you forgot BF only washes down those cheese burgers with ice cold havi springs big Styx's! Goose is only for when socializing with the peps.
    Word!!!!!! How are you brother??????? Call me....

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast