Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Saving Spots On The Beach

Quest4Fun
    This is one of my pet peeves. A few weeks ago we pulled into Park Moabi and there were 2 ez-ups side by side with seadoos in front, no big deal we pulled in about 10 - 15 yards down from the last ez-up and got out of the boat. Kid comes up to us from the ez-ups and tells us he has two boats that will be back soon and can we move??? We just gave him the whatever look without a response and didn't move.

Her454
    I've never seen so many people get so pissed when you parked in a spot that they were saving for someone ..... Like the PD told people do you think this happens in a parking lot
    Apparently they've never been to a Nor Cal mall at Christmastime.

lewiville
    Years ago the wife and I pull our houseboat up to a beach at Middle Point Is. At Lake Mead on a Thursday before Memorial Day Weekend.
    Someone had strung out Caution tape up and down the beach.
    I called Parks and Recs. and asked if someone had died and they said no, it was unauthorized.
    So we beached the boat and set up camp. The next morning the Terrible Herbest boys and there entourage landed there big boats and came running up to my wife and I while we were having our morning coffee all pissed and shit. They asked about the caution tape. I pointed towards the trash bags up on the beach.
    I opened a bottle of Jack and we became friends.
    They send there Helicopter out early to put up the tape.
    Is that what you call “ballers?”
    that my friend is what you call "heller ballers"!

HM
    Nothing clears the beach like the 3 legged midget struttin' around in a speedo and a farmer tan that has its own U.V. range.

redneckcharlie
    Nothing clears the beach like the 3 legged midget struttin' around in a speedo and a farmer tan that has its own U.V. range.
    LMFAO!

Dan Lorenze
    It would be really easy for the Nautical to post a sign that states "no saving spots" and tell guests that all personal belongings along the beach left unattended will be removed".

DMOORE
    Is that what you call “ballers?”
    No . I'd actually call it litering. Lame.
    Darrell.

phebus
    The best thing was a couple of years ago when Shadow went to pull in a spot in the channel, and a couple of people in beach chairs told him the spot was saved. He said "bullshit, you can't save spots". They said they weren't moving, so he just pulled up and ran right over the chairs they scrambled out of. Classic, and he is now good friends with them.

squirt'nmyload
    this happens at saguaro lake all the time. everytime i've just took the spot that was "saved" and never had any drama, reason being that they are all punk kids that talk big but can't back it up (not that i'm a billy badass). what really chapps my ass is the jet ski people at pleasant that think they can take up all the spots on shore where you launch. truck and trailer in 1 spot and the ski's taking up another right next to it. one time i threaded the needle between a ski that was moored next to the trailer

OGShocker
    The best thing was a couple of years ago when Shadow went to pull in a spot in the channel, and a couple of people in beach chairs told him the spot was saved. He said "bullshit, you can't save spots". They said they weren't moving, so he just pulled up and ran right over the chairs they scrambled out of. Classic, and he is now good friends with them.
    Did you ever get new chairs?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast