Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Honda side x side

HOOTER SLED-
    They sure spent alot of time on that POS?
    Looks are sub par and they didn't do anything special motor wise. I don't see it being a threat and I would still rather have a Rhino,Ranger,Rzr.
    I bet you if it were called "Big Pink" instead of Big Red, you'd be all about it. :crossx:
    It looks like someone jacked some mountain bike handle bars and welded them for a front bumper.

LOWRIVER2
    That model won't touch the Rhino/RZR crowd. Honda was either in a hurry or thinks the loyalty will carry over to any design.
    Good luck

Cole Trickle
    I bet you if it were called "Big Pink" instead of Big Red, you'd be all about it. :crossx:
    It looks like someone jacked some mountain bike handle bars and welded them for a front bumper.
    Thats right I love pink......
    I bet if it was called the chocolate starfish you and your boyfriend phatt daddy would already be in line trying to get one.
    Fag

Jyruiz
    I don't think it looks that bad, but what do I know, I don't own any of them.

Cole Trickle
    I don't think it looks that bad, but what do I know, I don't own any of them.
    Thank googness your wife has taste

mbrown2
    Have you seen it yet? It looks like ass!!!!
    I thought the same thing when I saw it, but then I thought hard and realized I say that about 90% of the new trucks when they come out with a new body style.....There is a reason we have Ford, Chevy and Dodge and they have each have a following...cause everyone has different tastes.
    I think Honda will cut into sales, as I think Polaris will continue to cut into Yami sales...the new Razor commercial which clearly states it as the fastest will go a long way with the consumer and will help the look grow on people as the new chevy with the long face grew on people...Honda cut into Yami Jet Ski sales and they will do so with the 2x2 as Honda has a following and the look will grow on them...
    In addition, stock, the rhino looks boring, the tricked out ones (as like lifted trucks) helps everyone look beyond the boring look and more at the opportunity to trick it out and make it into the aggressive 2x2 it should be.......saw a couple tricked out Razors recently and a new cage, paint, and wheels can go a long way to making that 2x2 look 100% better then stock....same can be said for the Rhino..

i sure like the look of the limited edition black 450 that they came out with,at least they got one thing right for 08.

Trailer Park Casanova
    We're just starting to get used to the "Long Face Chevy".
    The GMC version seems easier to look at.
    But they both have the rear end "dago'd" a foot higher than the front. That,, I can't get over.
    The New Kawai Sport V-twin S x S should be released soon.

phebus
    What a bunch of Lemmings.................
    There are other colors besides blue.:idea:

pw_Tony
    http://powersports.honda.com/assets/...l/TRX700XX.jpg
    Honda TRX 700.
    105 lbs heavier than the Raptor.
    Even the new 400ex is going to be over 400lbs:jawdrop:

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast