Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Honda side x side

Big Kahunaa
    What a bunch of Lemmings.................
    There are other colors besides blue.:idea:
    dam right ride red

WTMFA
    Looks like farmer John will have something else to choose from besides the Kawi Mule. If they hurry up and put a Bud sticker on the hood and a #8 on the side they might be able to sell a few Dale Jr editions before he goes to Hendrick.

essexjet
    http://www.atvriders.com/images/kawa...frontright.jpg
    Now this Kawai looks bad ass!!
    "At the core of the Teryx 750 4x4 is its strong and proven 749cc 90-degree V-twin engine, the same engine that gives the Brute Force® 750 4x4 its distinguished high performance. The mid-chassis mounted engine gives the Teryx 750 4x4 a displacement and V-twin torque advantage over its contemporaries and delivers the performance that RSV customers have been seeking. Mated to the engine is Kawasaki’s superb constant velocity automatic transmission (CVT), which transfers the power from the big V-twin to the wheels smoothly and quickly. The output of the duo provides a true sport performance, yet in a controlled manner that allows the driver to harness the full potential of the Teryx 750 4x4."

djunkie
    What a disappointment. I'll stick with this for now.
    http://www.***boat.com/forums/attach...1&d=1189111084

Magic34
    http://www.atvriders.com/images/kawa...frontright.jpg
    Now this Kawai looks bad ass!!
    "At the core of the Teryx 750 4x4 is its strong and proven 749cc 90-degree V-twin engine, the same engine that gives the Brute Force® 750 4x4 its distinguished high performance. The mid-chassis mounted engine gives the Teryx 750 4x4 a displacement and V-twin torque advantage over its contemporaries and delivers the performance that RSV customers have been seeking. Mated to the engine is Kawasaki’s superb constant velocity automatic transmission (CVT), which transfers the power from the big V-twin to the wheels smoothly and quickly. The output of the duo provides a true sport performance, yet in a controlled manner that allows the driver to harness the full potential of the Teryx 750 4x4."
    Now that looks cool.

djunkie
    Now that looks cool.
    Ya it looks just like the Rhino.

caroftheweek
    Ya it looks just like the Rhino.
    ...with a bitchen V-Twin.
    We have the quad with this motor in it and that thing rips. I would love to have that motor in a SXS. Why is it not fuel injected though? now living at elevation, that becomes a big deal. The Rhino runs like crap up here.

HOOTER SLED-
    Thats right I love pink......
    I bet if it was called the chocolate starfish you and your boyfriend phatt daddy would already be in line trying to get one.
    Fag
    Naw, I wouldn't dream of getting in between you and your "riding buddy" Diddy. So when's your next homo ride together thilly?:jawdrop:

PinkTaco
    Wow, you Honda boys must be thrilled to see that all of that waiting and hullabaloo wasn't for nothing. I mean Honda really came out swinging with the release of their Big Roach... er... Big Red. They've positioned themselves nicely to take on the veritable juggernaut that is the Polaris Ranger. Oh, and not to rest on their laurels Honda has gone ahead and borrowed another piece of cutting edge technology from Polaris' vast pool of innovative and successful design by introducing the new TRX700 with INDEPENDENT REAR SUSPENSION. They must've seen how people were falling over themselves to get on the Outlaw. In fact, Polaris' IRS worked so good they decided to scrap the whole concept for 2008. This is truly a proud day for all Honda dealers and I wish I could be there to share in the high-fives and jubilation but alas I am stuck here at the Yamaha dealership where pesky customers keep asking to pay top dollar for Rhinos and Raptor 700's. Oh, well. Happy selling gentlemen... Oh, and as a side note, if you guys get tired of people beating down your door for a chance at the thrill ride that must be the new Big Lead...sorry...Big Red, let me know. I'm sure I can find something for you here.

2Driver
    but wait until it gets a plow on the front and a fertilizer sprayer in the back. It will be sick

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast