Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Honda side x side

2Driver
    Looks like Yam gets another lawsuit today to add to the pile.
    http://biz.yahoo.com/bw/070905/20070905006325.html?.v=1

PinkTaco
    Yeah those are stacking up aren't they? Yamaha did release their new Litigation Avoidance Devices last week... So they've got that going for them... Which is nice

cnj
    Have you seen it yet? It looks like ass!!!!
    http://www.glamisdunes.com/invision/...1189051513.jpg
    http://www.glamisdunes.com/invision/...1189059390.jpg
    Might be good competition for the Mule or EZGO Workhorse.

Looks like Yam gets another lawsuit today to add to the pile.
    http://biz.yahoo.com/bw/070905/20070905006325.html?.v=1
    Isn't it nice that people can't any responsibality for there own actions? Pretty soon there won't be any toys left for anyone to play with. Lets all go and sue somebody...:idea: :idea:
    Steve

Phat Matt
    puck puck puck i told my chick two weeks ago as we were driving home with the new ranger in the bed of the truck honda will be coming out with a side by side soon any one want to buy a ranger but yes it is ugly
    I have spent some time deep in the mountains on a Ranger and I think they are great! Great power and stock suspension rides pretty nice. We had 3 full grown adults in the front with the back loaded with camping and fishing gear and it tackled everything Boulder Mountain Utah had to offer. We took road that usually pack llamas take.
    You'll be happy with your Ranger.

RiverRatMike
    I thought the same thing when I saw it, but then I thought hard and realized I say that about 90% of the new trucks when they come out with a new body style.....There is a reason we have Ford, Chevy and Dodge and they have each have a following...cause everyone has different tastes.
    I think Honda will cut into sales, as I think Polaris will continue to cut into Yami sales...the new Razor commercial which clearly states it as the fastest will go a long way with the consumer and will help the look grow on people as the new chevy with the long face grew on people...Honda cut into Yami Jet Ski sales and they will do so with the 2x2 as Honda has a following and the look will grow on them...
    In addition, stock, the rhino looks boring, the tricked out ones (as like lifted trucks) helps everyone look beyond the boring look and more at the opportunity to trick it out and make it into the aggressive 2x2 it should be.......saw a couple tricked out Razors recently and a new cage, paint, and wheels can go a long way to making that 2x2 look 100% better then stock....same can be said for the Rhino..
    Razor the fastest! What by 2 mph faster than the Rhino. The razor with fuel injection and twin cylinder 760cc only goes 55mph?

djunkie
    Razor the fastest! What by 2 mph faster than the Rhino. The razor with fuel injection and twin cylinder 760cc only goes 55mph?
    My Rhino does 60.

mbrown2
    So I assume you changed out the ECU and removed to the Rev limiter to get to 53 versus the 42 mph stock Rhino speed? The Razor get to 55 stock....in addition, all you have to do is remove the spacer in the clutch, and buy a programmer to remove the rev limiter on the Razor and it will do 65 mph with no other mods needed. It is also 26% faster to 35mph...
    100 pounds lighter, 30% more horsepower and 44% better power to weight ratio it is easy to see why it is faster. Plus after sitting in it, it is definitely more aligned for aggressive driving then the Rhino...The Rhino is less like a truck then a ranger but still truck like...not sportscar like
    Do like the backseat option of the Rhino and Ranger though...

RiverRatMike
    So I assume you changed out the ECU and removed to the Rev limiter to get to 53 versus the 42 mph stock Rhino speed? The Razor get to 55 stock....in addition, all you have to do is remove the spacer in the clutch, and buy a programmer to remove the rev limiter on the Razor and it will do 65 mph with no other mods needed. It is also 26% faster to 35mph...
    100 pounds lighter, 30% more horsepower and 44% better power to weight ratio it is easy to see why it is faster. Plus after sitting in it, it is definitely more aligned for aggressive driving then the Rhino...The Rhino is less like a truck then a ranger but still truck like...not sportscar like
    Do like the backseat option of the Rhino and Ranger though...
    Don't think I'd like to be going 65 in a Razor or a Rhino. That's just asking for a serious accident.

FLATS ONLY
    When the kawasaki comes out in the spring maybe they will have drive belts for warranty replacement. I would think by the spring they should have enough belts to go around because the season will be over.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast