Thread: Broken Bow Labor Day 2007 - Pics Posted

Gearhead
    BROKEN BOW LABOR DAY WEEKEND 2007 PICTURES POSTED
    http://www.youngbloodjetboats.com Select Jetboat Outings then scroll down to Labor Day 2007
    or go directly to links below:
    http://www.youngbloodjetboats.com/BB...SAT/index.html - Saturday
    http://www.youngbloodjetboats.com/BB...SUN/index.html - Sunday
    Lot's of fun had by all!
    THANKS AGAIN TO CAROL POPE AND SUSAN COOPER. WE DON'T KNOW WHAT WE WOULD DO WITHOUT YOUR
    GREAT PICTURE TAKING ABILITIES AND WILLINGNESS TO TAKE THE TIME TO DO SO.
    GIVE THESE GIRLS A BIG THANKS FOR WITHOUT THEM WE WOULD NOT HAVE THESE PICTURES!!!
    Thanks Again!
    Steven
    P.S. If you see a picture of your boat and would like to have a high resolution copy, e-mail the day, number of the photo and I will e-mail you the good pic!
    Thomas... We missed you... What happened?

Nice pic's you found a break in the rain

IMPATIENT 1
    gear, i had race fuel in my tanks, and was ready to go. saturday we decided to go make some test passes on hugo lake, i lined up to make a full hard pass. i take off really hard, look back and see smoke. the block gave out in the water passage in the rear cam gallery area fill the block with water in a split second and dumped out oil everywhere like the damn exxon valdez.never even got to burn any good gas so either i gotta find another block and swap stuff into it or go ahead and build my 546 block that's on my stand my tall deck is bored 100 over and ready to go.
    anybody wanna buy a 475 balanced 4340 lightened forged eagle crank, eagle h-beams with l19's, and srp blower flattops????? i'm lookin a 546 :devil:

great pics ... looks like fun ... where is Broken Bow? Which state?

IMPATIENT 1
    great pics ... looks like fun ... where is Broken Bow? Which state?
    GOD'S COUNTRY MY FRIEND its in southeast okla., @1hr from me

PLACECRAFT20
    I had a blast. It would have been even better without all the jet skis in the damn way.
    Thats me docking at the house boat.
    http://www.youngbloodjetboats.com/BB...T/IMGP7458.jpg

Gearhead
    Tom,
    You need to come on up sometime even if the boat is not ready. Some pretty nice hardware showed up and we all had a great time. A good number of the group will show up at Malvern for Smokin' In the Cove and we would like to go over to the Plowman deal, although it won't be at Plowman's due to damage from the high waters early in the year.
    There are a few videos floating around. Maybe we can get some links to them.
    Gear

IMPATIENT 1
    Tom,
    You need to come on up sometime even if the boat is not ready. Some pretty nice hardware showed up and we all had a great time. A good number of the group will show up at Malvern for Smokin' In the Cove and we would like to go over to the Plowman deal, although it won't be at Plowman's due to damage from the high waters early in the year.
    There are a few videos floating around. Maybe we can get some links to them.
    Gear
    i wanted to steven, but i'd felt like the kid who dropped his icecream cone in shit and had to watch his buddy's eat their's i was bummed out man things are lookin better, seems i've got the blower set-up sold and i'm goin back to what i know, nitrous