Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: 1981 320lbs gullwing

blue wonder
    1981 gullwing, original weight was 320 lbs...boat has had some reinforcements put in it for the river....this is alan zeller's old race boat...named "windwalker"...boat has been repainted by kachina boats along with the upholstry and carpet...boat has run as fast as 8.24 at 126 i believe back when alan owned it...the bottom is still the same as it was back then...rail kit is all polished, along with all the bezels, fwd/rev shifter, steering pieces, thru hulls, t.a. plates, pop-off, ride plate, battery box...etc... new battery, new steering cable, pump is fresh..5 trips to the river on it...aggressor intake, race prepped bowl, new impeller, droop, race nozzle....one of the most beautifull gullwings around...pics to come....$10,000 obo...drop in motor and go racing or to the river...will work well for either!!!...will also sell turn-key for 15,000

76miller
    Lets see those pics !!!!

blue wonder
    here are a few pics

This boat was bad ass ... and still looks like it! It was the real deal, ran well into the low 8's when Alan had it ...
    Wish I had the money! I would take it in a second!

blue wonder
    trades will be considered...what ya got????

76miller
    A restored 54' ford. 2 door, body is straight as an arrow, shaved, frenched, 9 tooth grill molded in, built 302, overdrive tranny, fresh paint- flat blue/metallic. To much to list, we could talk though if your interested???? Pm if you want. Its worth more than 10k !

Desert68
    trades will be considered...what ya got????
    1968 Corvette coupe, L79 327/350 HP, Muncie M21, very original in a lot of ways except front/rear suspension completely rebuilt, 550# front coils (slightly lowered from VB&P), VB&P 360# fiber rear spring. A few other things done to the suspension - extremely tight driving and handles real well. Silverstone silver w/ black interior. It's a factory A/C car. Not a real common combo - the 'code' is HP which means 327/350, A/C, 4-speed, non-power brakes. Needs paint and it's been sitting for a couple years, but it wasn't just parked. Needs carpet and seats recovered - driver's seat cover worn. Numbers match - truly, except for the alternator, voltage regulator, water pump (Edelbrock aluminum painted to appear stock) and some other small things. A bunch of original items that you don't find much. Example, the factory seat shims that came in the little cloth bag for the owner or dealer to adjust seat back angle. Original date coded T-top bags. I'm the third owner, second owner put 22 miles on it in two years. Original LA car, then to Phoenix, AZ. It's no show car, but it's an extremely solid car and I have a ton of receipts (mine), plus color copy of the original CA registration, bunch of old service records, etc.

sofa king smooth
    1981 gullwing, original weight was 320 lbs...boat has had some reinforcements put in it for the river....this is alan zeller's old race boat...named "windwalker"...boat has been repainted by kachina boats along with the upholstry and carpet...boat has run as fast as 8.24 at 126 i believe back when alan owned it...the bottom is still the same as it was back then...rail kit is all polished, along with all the bezels, fwd/rev shifter, steering pieces, thru hulls, t.a. plates, pop-off, ride plate, battery box...etc... new battery, new steering cable, pump is fresh..5 trips to the river on it...aggressor intake, race prepped bowl, new impeller, droop, race nozzle....one of the most beautifull gullwings around...pics to come....$10,000 obo...drop in motor and go racing or to the river...will work well for either!!!
    :idea:

sofa king smooth
    It must run Torco fuel

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast