Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: October 2007 BBSP?

STV_Keith
    Is there going to be an October BBSP get together this year? Haven't seen anyone say anything about it yet.

Wicky
    Is there going to be an October BBSP get together this year? Haven't seen anyone say anything about it yet.
    Not I!! October/Nov is Long Range fishing time for me!!
    I'll be on a boat (Red Rooster III) somewhere in Mex catching wahoo that swim faster than the average big block~~
    Mow!!
    Wicky

You Te
    Interesting idea.

DILLIGAF
    Hey Keith....Looked for you today but we couldn't find you. Maybe that early AM call from you did not allow me to comprehend WTF you were saying
    Send me some info on the dive school you went to please.
    Thanks

Squirtin Thunder
    I heard that Oct 20 was the day in Parker.

STV_Keith
    Hey Keith....Looked for you today but we couldn't find you. Maybe that early AM call from you did not allow me to comprehend WTF you were saying
    Send me some info on the dive school you went to please.
    Thanks
    Damn Tom, I was sure you were an early riser (going after the slips at KL at 5am and sh*t).
    Pretty sure I saw you go by, headed North (probably to Gasoline Alley) around 11am or so, maybe a little later. Like I said, biggest Red EZ-UP on the beach, cabinsite cove.
    Oh well, next time.
    Just took the PADI Open Water class out of Sport Chalet. Cabinsite Cove has a school bus and a van sunk in it, as well as a boat about 2 coves up. That's why we make the drive from Vegas to there.

Havasu Daytona
    Keith,
    When you get your final certification, let me know.
    There is a old west ghost town under water just past Site 6 at the end of the island. Kind of in the middle, somewhat near the California side of Havasu. The saloon is still there with glasses and bottles, a livery stable, a jail and a hotel from the old days way before they built all the dams to control the Colorado river. I heard you can even swim through the windows of the hotel and the stable. I have the GPS coords around somewhere. Since it's about 20ft in depth where the town is, we should have about 45min or more air time to find it. We should make it a two tank dive.
    I have a friend that is a master PADI instructor who also wants to go. In the winter the visibility is really good. Let's plan a dive in January or February 2008. Bring a full wetsuit or drysuit. I have always wanted to do the dive. I also understand there are a few P6 Spitfire airplanes down there that overran the old airport runway.
    Talk to you soon,
    Mark

STV_Keith
    Will do Mark. Got my Advanced glass going on the end of this month...then hopefully the deep dive, wreck dive, enriched air and a few other specialties shortly thereafter.

QuickJet
    What's BBSP??

STV_Keith
    What's BBSP??
    Refer back to the last thread about BBSP where you spouted off at the mouth and then didn't show up to run what YOU brung.
    Here it is for you: http://www.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=144764

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast