Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: October 2007 BBSP?

QuickJet
    Refer back to the last thread about BBSP where you spouted off at the mouth and then didn't show up to run what YOU brung.
    Here it is for you: http://www.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=144764
    Ohhh, that's the event where all you outboard guys hang out whever the fast boats don't. If I recall I told you clowns to go down river.............none did.
    I also remmeber a BBC taking the rubber chicken. And it was done with a cruiser family boat.
    Keep your BBSP in the reeds where it belongs. That way you can garuntee that no fast BB powered boats will show up. Well except for the family cruisers out for a Sunday stroll on the water.

STV_Keith
    No problem...we'll stay in our section (notice you are in the OUTBOARD section) to stay away from azzholes like you.

QuickJet
    No problem...we'll stay in our section (notice you are in the OUTBOARD section) to stay away from azzholes like you.
    Well when I buy my outboard powered family boat this winter you can take those words back

STV_Keith
    Well when I buy my outboard powered family boat this winter you can take those words back
    If you're still going to be the sh*t talker here, then you'll still be in that category to me. :sleeping:
    I understand that some of you guys have this inate need to BS for any reason, but that's not my reason for being on this, or any other board. I'm here to meet COOL people, with similar interests and have fun.
    Your I/O is faster, fine. Bring it up, show us, then have a beer/water and enjoy being on the lake. There are a few OB guys that didn't show last time out, and probably won't this time, but nevertheless there are a few, that give MANY I/O's issues. Sitting behind the keyboard, never showing your face to the public on this board in real life is just sh*t talking. :idea:

QuickJet
    If you're still going to be the sh*t talker here, then you'll still be in that category to me. :sleeping:
    I understand that some of you guys have this inate need to BS for any reason, but that's not my reason for being on this, or any other board. I'm here to meet COOL people, with similar interests and have fun.
    Your I/O is faster, fine. Bring it up, show us, then have a beer/water and enjoy being on the lake. There are a few OB guys that didn't show last time out, and probably won't this time, but nevertheless there are a few, that give MANY I/O's issues. Sitting behind the keyboard, never showing your face to the public on this board in real life is just sh*t talking. :idea:
    I'm a shitt talker on all the boards....It's what I do. Not every post I make is considered "shitt talking" but more than few are. Big deal
    As far as "showing my face" goes, I attend every event that matters. I didn't buy my boat to go beat up on a bunch of outboards. If I'm there and they are then then fine, but I won't go out of my way to do it.
    And you can't expect to title an event "Big Block SPANKING Party" without getting some flack for it. C'mon

STV_Keith
    I'm a shitt talker on all the boards....It's what I do. Not every post I make is considered "shitt talking" but more than few are. Big deal
    As far as "showing my face" goes, I attend every event that matters. I didn't buy my boat to go beat up on a bunch of outboards. If I'm there and they are then then fine, but I won't go out of my way to do it.
    And you can't expect to title an event "Big Block SPANKING Party" without getting some flack for it. C'mon
    Then you should be accustomed to being called out as such (or ignored).
    If you're not going to go out of your way to attend, then why get on the thread in the first place? Just to sh*t talk I suppose? And I didn't name the event, just enjoy SHOWING UP and hanging with all the peeps.

Havasu Carrera
    BBSP 10-20-2007
    Come one come all!!!
    I got a special SPANKER coming up for the ocasion. Anyone wanna ck it out its in front of my house!!!
    As for Sh.t talking???? I got the first round for anyone that lines up!!! Anywhere in town any drink you like!!! CUZ YOU all a bunch o CHICKENS!!!!

EXACT location to be given to the SPANKERS and SPANKEES friday pm at the Naked TURTLE.
    Rubber chickens to the super secret party on SAT.
    OH!! and Squirtin Thunder!!! I want a re-match with your doughter. We all know she puts the kill on just about everyone on the boards!!! GREAT chick! Hows her racing Career going???

QuickJet
    Then you should be accustomed to being called out as such (or ignored).
    If you're not going to go out of your way to attend, then why get on the thread in the first place? Just to sh*t talk I suppose? .
    Yup!!
    Maybe they should title it "Outboard get together" http://www.***boat.com/ubb/graemlins/idea_2.gif

Squirtin Thunder
    Rubber chickens to the super secret party on SAT.
    OH!! and Squirtin Thunder!!! I want a re-match with your doughter. We all know she puts the kill on just about everyone on the boards!!! GREAT chick! Hows her racing Career going???
    The only problem is she is smarter today than she was at the Sandbar. The kid is my walking talking computor. She is racing Oct. 6&7 in Bakersfield.

DCBDaytona
    If there is another BBSP I will be there this time. Let us know the details

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast