Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Echolodge Parker

Schiada76
    Don't go there!!! It's a terrible place, grossly overcrowded and everyone that does go there is a jerk.:sqeyes:
    We'll be there that weekend though with a small group.
    I have a place there, it's a nice park just watch out for Jeff the park manager sometimes he can be a little "overbearing".
    The pools at Paradise are great for small kids, they're wading pools actually. It may be open that Friday and Saturday night and Sunday for breakfast. They have a gas dock and the store is well stocked. I'll be in a red v-drive, you'll hear it.

Trailer Park Casanova
    Is Echo where we got pizza that one night?
    That was the Del Rio.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oEKfEZSTQMI

OCMerrill
    Big Bend is also owned by the same company.
    Don't set anchor to close to shore. You get a little more drop at night then down river at at Emerald.
    Buckskin also has Pizza but Del Rio has pretty good pie.

TCHB
    As long as Brian Jackson is gone it is better.

HemiDude
    I lost my virginity there (again)...great place

TCHB
    I have know him for many years and have seen him rip people off and acted like a dictator to many people. Example you buy the trailer, awning, upgrades from him only. If you even thought about going out looking for a better price or quality he would have a fit and threaten you. He is not a good person to deal with unless you do it his way. The best thing I ever did was to move on and go to Havasu. No more Brian and his BS.

TCHB
    He got into this Power thing with everyone. At first he was a great guy and then he started acting like a power hungry park manager. Maybe he calmed down.

502schiada
    I was out there labor day weekend. Nice campground and beach sites. Its a pretty good sized park, but yeah watch out for jeff. He got us a couple times on the golf cart. We will be back out there in october probably.

Schiada76
    I was out there labor day weekend. Nice campground and beach sites. Its a pretty good sized park, but yeah watch out for jeff. He got us a couple times on the golf cart. We will be back out there in october probably.
    What did he bust your balls on the carts about?

riverlover
    I have a place there, it's a nice park just watch out for Jeff the park manager sometimes he can be a little "overbearing".
    Boy you sugar coated that one...my friend has a place there also and that's not quite how i would desribe Jeff..
    Nice place though and good folks there for the most part...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast