Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Just Got Our Power Bill For August

RiverRatMike
    A/C is set at 81F all summer long at our home in Havasu and running two computers 6hrs a day and a pool pump 3hrs a day. My bill is usually around $175 a month.

riverracerx
    About $680 last month... :sqeyes:
    3000 sq ft.
    2 AC units

eman1625
    July $230, August $283 and that is in Chino Hills 78 all the time single story. Geez eman you must have it freezing in that house, or you have a 4000 s.f. home ha!
    yeah our A/C system throws ice bricks....78 all day as we have a nanny home with the kids and 76 at night. I like to wake up and see my breath!

Sleek-Jet
    A/C is set at 81F all summer long and running two computers 6hrs a day and a pool pump 3hrs a day. My bill is usually around $175 a month.
    Not for long, your utility is in front of the ACC right now asking for a 25 - 30% rate increase...
    The highest I saw this summer was $170... house is at 82 during the day and 75-77 at night.

burtandnancy2
    River O, you may have let the cat out of the bag. A lot of HB'ers would love to take their million $ equity and come to TN and buy your 5,000 sq ft house on the river, your low taxes and outstanding utility bills. We did it to OR and WA and we can do it to you too. If you neighbors found out what you've said they may string you up...

voodoomedman
    That seems really high for TN.... mine was $212 running 10 tons (garage incl) at 74 constantly.....
    Holy crap! That is nothing. I can't wait to go. The hottest months I usually get about 140 bucks but that is because I'm at work during the day and my wife will open the doors and turn on fans and when you come home then 80 degrees is actually nice. We have been home since her surgery and 80 degrees is freaking hot so we bring it down to like 78 for periods of time and run it at 76 at night. I shit bricks when I just got my 260 bill for electricity. I couldn't imagine running 72 all the time and having a pool to boot. This state sucks a$$ more and more everyday.

voodoomedman
    River O, you may have let the cat out of the bag. A lot of HB'ers would love to take their million $ equity and come to TN and buy your 5,000 sq ft house on the river, your low taxes and outstanding utility bills. We did it to OR and WA and we can do it to you too. If you neighbors found out what you've said they may string you up...
    He knows that nobody will go there because it's Africa hot and Florida humid. The ticks are bigger than a great dane and a really fine looking woman has three teeth instead of two. Everybody keep away.
    No offense TN folks. Just trying to ensure I'm the only one coming there and not the rest of the people and problems in this state that I am wanting to get away from.

cxr133
    Damn your lucky....$786 in July but that includes water and trash....Afraid to see August
    yeah and my wife is bitchen because it was 786.00.. for 2 months, including all the frickin DWP fees

Panic Button
    Vegas house 3200sq ft vacant and set at 82- August's bill $493. Florida house 3500 sq ft, set at 76 all the time August bill $266.

mark49
    I own a 2400 SQ 2 story home, pool, spa, run my just replaced A/C at 77 and my bills hover just under 1k month. My neighbors are about the same.
    SCE price increase is killing me

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast