Thread: Heavy Duty Engine Stands.......

Lookin for Liquid
    As advertised in National Dragster these are a very quality built piece and used by Greg Anderson, Jason Line, Scott Shafiroff, Joe Mondello, Norm Grimes and many more......
    They feature a roller bearing head with dual friction discs to lock in any rotationable position, powder coated frames, urethane casters with brakes, 5/8" thick headplate and solid steel arms and are available in Red or Blue.
    National Dragster price is 459.95..... PM for Hot Boat price!
    Thanks
    Dan
    Canyon Marine
    661 510-6362

blowerboy
    Hi Dan,
    Thanks for the PM. My son and I want two more engine stands. These engine stands are the best I have ever used. They are very stable and easy for one person to use with the ball bearing trunion and "posi lock" grip.
    Thanks again,
    Jim Murphy

MudPumper
    I've seen these in person and they are by far the best built engine stand I have ever seen.

Life's Rough
    As advertised in National Dragster these are a very quality built piece and used by Greg Anderson, Jason Line, Scott Shafiroff, Joe Mondello, Norm Grimes and many more......
    They feature a roller bearing head with dual friction discs to lock in any rotationable position, powder coated frames, urethane casters with brakes, 5/8" thick headplate and solid steel arms and are available in Red or Blue.
    Thanks
    Dan
    Canyon Marine
    661 510-6362
    Even though you don't mention my name with these actual engine guys I still say they are the best engine stands available. mine rutinlly hold complete engines hat to pan and iron blocks and 1471,s are heavy

Life's Rough
    Thanks
    Dan
    Canyon Marine
    661 510-6362
    Even though you don't mention my name with these actual engine guys I still say they are the best engine stands available. mine rutinlly hold complete engines hat to pan and iron blocks and 1471,s are heavy

Lookin for Liquid
    You are routinely in a class far and above these people that I mentioned and I have been proud to be your friend for the last 20 plus years....I just used you for your testing abilities on them as UL wanted $2k and if anyone can break one I figured you could!
    See ya at the races!

blee
    IGM (I got mine) and you should to. If you have a motor on a stand or are planning to, you need one of these. Don't even mess around with a Harbor freight-Pep boys-Kragen POS. Over engineered and under priced, its that good. You will not be disappointed! And no, I'm not financially connected, just one HBer to another.