Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Here They Come! Mexican Trucks

burtandnancy2
    Today they started letting 100 Mexican Trucking Companies start running on our Highways and Freeways. These trucks don't have to meet our pollution or safety hazards, and the drivers don't have to meet our hourly or drugs standards. I only hope they check them for drugs, hazardous materials, exposives, bombs, dirty bombs, and mostly, more illegals. I wonder if they even have insurance...

CARLSON-JET
    Hmm,,, I guess it's another one of those jobs Americans just won't do... This administration is not going to let up until the economy is completely in the toilet.

Jbb
    Today they started letting 100 Mexican Trucking Companies start running on our Highways and Freeways. These trucks don't have to meet our pollution or safety hazards, and the drivers don't have to meet our hourly or drugs standards. I only hope they check them for drugs, hazardous materials, exposives, bombs, dirty bombs, and mostly, more illegals. I wonder if they even have insurance...
    un believable.....

River Lynchmob
    I don't know about all of you but my elected officials are not speaking for me...just a bunch of money grubbing phucktards. I'm ready to move and I mean out of hte counrty. I can't believe that in the last decade or so that our government has made me actually consider moving. Just shocking

RitcheyRch
    Sure hope they dont kill someone with those POS trucks.

redneckcharlie
    Its not a matter of if, its just a matter of when! What a bunch of xxxx'n bullxxxx!

Glamasu
    This is exactly whats gonna happen!!!!

Troy McClure
    I'm a free market kind of guy... meaning let everyone compete equally, no REQUIRED unions, etc.
    However, you know the Mexican trucks/drivers are not going to even come close to matching their North American counterparts. Pretty sad Country the U.S. is turning into, I am VERY sad to admit.

RitcheyRch
    Agree, is most likely going to happen. I was down in Mexicali babysitting one of Boeings suppliers for about 6 months and couldnt believe the condition those trucks are in. Would see numerous trucks driving and you could see the steel belt in the tires.
    Its not a matter of if, its just a matter of when! What a bunch of xxxx'n bullxxxx!
    This is exactly whats gonna happen!!!!

socalmoney
    I don't know about all of you but my elected officials are not speaking for me...just a bunch of money grubbing phucktards.
    I often think that this is the "NEW" taxation without representation.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/No_taxa...representation

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast