Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Parker 300???

MAXIMUS
    Which of you silly little kids is going to bring out your pull stringers & get whooped by a real boat???:devil:

RitcheyRch
    When is the race?

Towndrunk
    What race? I heard it's been cancelled.

STVBOY
    Which of you silly little kids is going to bring out your pull stringers & get whooped by a real boat???:devil:
    What happen to all the "real boats" last year! I thought they all got it handed to them by the whackers! lol

MAXIMUS
    What happen to all the "real boats" last year! I thought they all got it handed to them by the whackers! lol
    Very true! Thats why this year!!!! This year baby we are going to turn the tides around & crush all opposing strappers!!!!!!!:devil: Seriously you bastards need to come out & try this deal out! Lots of fun...

Towndrunk
    The time I was there it was very boring.:sleeping: Why would I want to waste another day there.:idea:

MAXIMUS
    The time I was there it was very boring.:sleeping: Why would I want to waste another day there.:idea:
    Thats right duche bag you need to stay home & catch up on Brady bunch reruns! This is a race for drivers not internet tough guys like yourself! I'm sure you have more important things to do like change your tampon n shit... Maybe treat that yeast infection... or maybe read up on some more of those self motavational books!:idea: Maybe you need to spend more time in front of the mirror telling yourself that today is the day I will come out of the closet. Or maybe you can go apply for that job at kinkos you have been putting off for so long! Ok my wife says I need to hang it up know! lucky for you I was just starting to warm up my little skin worm....:devil:

riverbound
    rumor has it there are gonna be a couple pretty hot O/Bs there
    <----wont be running but will be watching at the turn.

RitcheyRch
    Never been to this race but thinking about going this year. Where the best place to stay and where the best place on shore to watch the race?

Towndrunk
    Thats right duche bag you need to stay home & catch up on Brady bunch reruns! This is a race for drivers not internet tough guys like yourself! I'm sure you have more important things to do like change your tampon n shit... Maybe treat that yeast infection... or maybe read up on some more of those self motavational books!:idea: Maybe you need to spend more time in front of the mirror telling yourself that today is the day I will come out of the closet. Or maybe you can go apply for that job at kinkos you have been putting off for so long! Ok my wife says I need to hang it up know! lucky for you I was just starting to warm up my little skin worm....:devil:
    Yeah sure, then you woke up fag boy!:jawdrop: Your little worm was broken on UT long ago and not much chance of a rebuild on Teeny Weenies. And one more thing maxi Pad, don't call me a tough guy or I'll cry all over ya big fat azz. :sleeping:

Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast