Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Parker 300

Squirtin Thunder
    We will be all set two engines and pumps with a back up boat as well. I will finish this one if it fockin kills me.

We will be all set two engines and pumps with a back up boat as well. I will finish this one if it fockin kills me.
    I'll take that as a bet !
    -beerjet-

bottom feeder
    Jim, Being a Ford man you will need the two power plants. (Had to post it )
    They make a helluva tractor but not so much for a racing deal :sqeyes: My phone died I will call you tomarrow when I get back. I will be down for the 300 if nothing more than for the spectical of seeing a 100 MPH BGJ. (yes i remember the great maxiums) I could tow down the sprint. Need gas every lap and a driver change. :idea: What class is a 13 foot jet with 500 sum inches?

lilrick
    I think little dick I mean little rick needs to run that liberty out thar! :idea:
    it only looks little when its next to yours......BIG BOY

Squirtin Thunder
    Rick don't be gay, bring that boat out and run it like you stole it.

dmontzsta
    I think little dick I mean little rick needs to run that liberty out thar! :idea:
    I think you need to make another Parker 300 thread.

lilrick
    I think you need to make another Parker 300 thread.
    wadda about you biatch?

dmontzsta
    wadda about you biatch?
    Tonight is the first night I have had time to post. Been working and working, bought an office building and have been building it out, added on 1,000+ sq ft, now I am looking to consolidate everything, all while dealing with all the BS of "add ons". All this crap while trying to keep the jobs pumping through and stomping out fires.
    ...so my boat? Still sits with the cover on it. I need to go pull it off and figure out where I left off, everything is there, I am just too anal and things have to go back together tight.
    Now, go out at race the 300, before BGJ starts exposing your sex tape.

lilrick
    Now, go out at race the 300, before BGJ starts exposing your sex tape.
    yah......I paid his wife a visit though while he wasn't home... .....to pick up my shoe for my boat....I love sex apes.......tapes

MAXIMUS
    yah......I paid his wife a visit though while he wasn't home... .....to pick up my shoe for my boat....I love sex apes.......tapes
    Ya know I just asked her if she was home when you stopped by... She said yea & why didn't you tell me he was such a cuttie???? WTF? I work out, eat right, buy her flowers n shit & I never get told that??? So I was thinking I might stop by & pick up that fuel tank you were talking about? Have your wife hold on to it while you are working....

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast