Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Mr Olyimpia

NashvilleBound
    We are heading to Las Vegas on Sept 28th for the Mr Olympia show..... not competing this year mind you... just there for a good time. Friday till Sunday is some of you want to meet up....... RR... I owe you dinner...still

ratso
    We are heading to Las Vegas on Sept 28th for the Mr Olympia show..... not competing this year mind you... just there for a good time. Friday till Sunday is some of you want to meet up....... RR... I owe you dinner...still
    Who's gonna win?

NashvilleBound
    Who's gonna win?
    Well Jay won last year and he's still got the size.... Toney is just freeeekn huge tho... its a tough call.....

AZJD
    Well Jay won last year and he's still got the size.... Toney is just freeeekn huge tho... its a tough call.....
    Someone is hungry for their title back ............Look out for Coleman!
    That would give him 9, and one more than Haney!
    Saw Lee Priest at Golds 3 weeks ago. What's with the face tattoos?

fourspeednup
    Someone is hungry for their title back ............Look out for Coleman!
    That would give him 9, and one more than Haney!
    Saw Lee Priest at Golds 3 weeks ago. What's with the face tattoos?
    Priest has always had wierd tattoos and they've gotten progressively wierder over the past few years
    The real men willl be competing in Anaheim for The Worlds Strongest Man title. Prelims Sept. 15-18 Finals 21-23 I'll be there with a few friends supporting Kevin Nee probably the 2nd weekend
    -------

ratso
    I always liked Coleman too. I don't keep up with it much anymore, but I'm not gonna miss this one.

XtrmWakeborder
    Priest has always had wierd tattoos and they've gotten progressively wierder over the past few years
    The real men willl be competing in Anaheim for The Worlds Strongest Man title. Prelims Sept. 15-18 Finals 21-23 I'll be there with a few friends supporting Kevin Nee probably the 2nd weekend
    -------
    Did the kid from Arizona ever make it to the worlds strongest man comp? I remember seeing him on mtv.

Mrs. 20
    So who is going? We may take the family this year. My kids know all of the guys names, and are big fans too.

RiverToysJas
    They've not wrung out Jay for all he's worth yet, I think he'll win again....unless he's not been pushing product to their satisfaction. In the end it's all about selling supplements IMO.
    I've not seen the top guys side by side for a while. I've been a fan of Gunter's for a long time, but really don't think he'll ever win.
    RTJas

syke-o

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast