Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Mr Olyimpia

Mrs. Bordsmnj
    Oh, you think they drive big lifted trucks too???
    RTJas
    That or a Porsche

Screaming Pete
    The dude on the right looks like a photo shop of a white guys face on a black guys body.
    nothing like stating the obvious there poindexter

Lightning
    nothing like stating the obvious there poindexter
    Don't you have work to do?

Mrs. 20
    I actually always thought that they don't look so crazy in person. In the magazines it looks like they are freaks, but I was so surprised to meet them all over the past few years. Puts it in perspective.
    Jay seems to be getting darker and darker every year. Up close they look ridiculous with all the dye, but on stage it's awesome.
    BTW, you usually get to meet all the strongmen at the expo too. And the cage fighters. And the Wrestlers.

Mrs. 20
    Why????
    Are you kidding??? That's hot
    Although, if anyone knows us, you know my preference in men.

2Driver
    Are you kidding??? That's hot
    Although, if anyone knows us, you know my preference in men.
    You'd have to change your name to Mrs. 23

Kilrtoy
    Why????
    Because they are missing the brain cells that tell them how stupid they look

20" gun's
    Can you imagine how tiny their winkies are?
    That is kind of funny. Obviously you have not had a body builder. The combination of Test and growth hormones actually increase the size of your penis. Most Men grow and average of 1-2 inches on there very first cycle. If you look it up in a medical book it is actually listed as a side effect. between growing a bigger penis and the ferocious sex drive watch out. Yes, you are right the testicles can and will shrink but you can also take about 12 other medications to counter act this, though they usually don't take those medications before competition.

20" gun's
    Tony is going to take it this year. Though i am pulling for Jay. I cant wait to go to Vegas we have a blast every time we go.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast