Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Mr Olyimpia

Ultracrazy
    That is kind of funny. Obviously you have not had a body builder. The combination of Test and growth hormones actually increase the size of your penis. Most Men grow and average of 1-2 inches on there very first cycle. If you look it up in a medical book it is actually listed as a side effect. between growing a bigger penis and the ferocious sex drive watch out. Yes, you are right the testicles can and will shrink but you can also take about 12 other medications to counter act this, though they usually don't take those medications before competition.
    12 meds to keep your balls from getting smaller? Uhhhhhhh.......no thanks

MudPumper
    That is kind of funny. Obviously you have not had a body builder. The combination of Test and growth hormones actually increase the size of your penis. Most Men grow and average of 1-2 inches on there very first cycle. If you look it up in a medical book it is actually listed as a side effect. between growing a bigger penis and the ferocious sex drive watch out. Yes, you are right the testicles can and will shrink but you can also take about 12 other medications to counter act this, though they usually don't take those medications before competition.
    Again I ask.........WHY???

Mrs. 20
    Because they are missing the brain cells that tell them how stupid they look
    Wow. :jawdrop: I didn't know that involvement in body building made a person lack brain cells.

NashvilleBound
    Pahhhlease tell me you are just kidding around. I cant believe that fell outta your face..... 1-2 inches.....but Ill just stop there. Although you, amazingly, got one thing right....the "ferocious" sex drive..... 3-4 times a day.... sometimes Big Jim and the Twins will just not quit......

RiverToysJas
    Again I ask.........WHY???
    I think it's like climbing mountains.....if you have to ask why, you won't understand the answer.
    RTJas

20" gun's
    12 meds to keep your balls from getting smaller? Uhhhhhhh.......no thanks
    Not at the same time. Just 12 or so herbs, Vitamins, medications. You could take any one, and that will increase testicle size.
    "Dr. Newman Lin has found that application of androstene or testosterone creams to the shaft and head of the penis strengthens and enlarge the tissues".
    Hugh Jones, MD: "testosterone actually makes blood vessels larger, it vasodilates the blood vessels and enhances the blood flow to not only the heart, but to other tissues, as well."
    Its pretty easy once you think about it. Just like the veins on a body builders legs, arms etc.
    Yes regular TRT replacement will not increase size but large doses over time will.
    The big increases i am talking about come from large amounts of Test, HGH, and IGF. This is pretty common knowledge among bodybuilders/ Powerlifters and has been published in several magazine's such as MD.

Kilrtoy
    Wow. :jawdrop: I didn't know that involvement in body building made a person lack brain cells.
    To make yourself look like that , I would think so....

Mrs. Bordsmnj
    LOL! Good to know!

Mrs. 20
    To make yourself look like that , I would think so....
    What an ASSumption.

Mrs. 20
    I think it's like climbing mountains.....if you have to ask why, you won't understand the answer.
    RTJas
    I agree.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast