Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Mr Olyimpia

Kilrtoy
    What an ASSumption.
    Sorry for having a different view than yours.....

Mrs. Bordsmnj
    Sorry for having a different view than yours.....
    Damm you Miguel!

Old Texan
    Not at the same time. Just 12 or so herbs, Vitamins, medications. You could take any one, and that will increase testicle size.
    "Dr. Newman Lin has found that application of androstene or testosterone creams to the shaft and head of the penis strengthens and enlarge the tissues".
    Hugh Jones, MD: "testosterone actually makes blood vessels larger, it vasodilates the blood vessels and enhances the blood flow to not only the heart, but to other tissues, as well."
    Its pretty easy once you think about it. Just like the veins on a body builders legs, arms etc.
    Yes regular TRT replacement will not increase size but large doses over time will.
    The big increases i am talking about come from large amounts of Test, HGH, and IGF. This is pretty common knowledge among bodybuilders/ Powerlifters and has been published in several magazine's such as MD.
    So what you're getting around too is "Hardcore" BodyBuilders are basically "Lab Rats"......They try any and all thoroughly unproven or theroretical drugs and potions with potential for muscle gains regardless of unknown side effects. Dealing with short term effects with more drugs but pretty much discregading any concerns for the long term effects coming years later. Kind of seling your soul to the Devil for immediate gratification.
    I've spent a lot of time in the the gym and was always amazed at the shortsighted concern and blind desire to get "Big". I've witnessed a long list of sadness over the years from cancer, birth defects in offspring, mental health issues, bone and ligament damage, heart problems and more. Many fairly well proven to be tied to the use of experimental body building "drugs".
    I've known a bunch of local champs (powerlifters included) and several of the "Legends" and have seen a lot of sorrow down the road. I chose to do it natural and never had regret one. But that's just my opinion........

rlj676
    Although there is a large amount of steroid use in these top pros, it really is only a small part of their equation in getting this big.
    I'd say that at this level it's as much genetics and diet as drugs, along with dedicated lifting obviously. There are few people in the world that have all parts of the equation (particularly genetics) to look like this. I think that is what drives these guys to look like this, is that they can, and you can't (and in the sport it's what wins)

Mrs. 20
    Although there is a large amount of steroid use in these top pros, it really is only a small part of their equation in getting this big.
    I'd say that at this level it's as much genetics and diet as drugs, along with dedicated lifting obviously. There are few people in the world that have all parts of the equation (particularly genetics) to look like this. I think that is what drives these guys to look like this, is that they can, and you can't (and in the sport it's what wins)
    Very true

ratso
    So what you're getting around too is "Hardcore" BodyBuilders are basically "Lab Rats"......They try any and all thoroughly unproven or theroretical drugs and potions with potential for muscle gains regardless of unknown side effects. Dealing with short term effects with more drugs but pretty much discregading any concerns for the long term effects coming years later. Kind of seling your soul to the Devil for immediate gratification.
    I've spent a lot of time in the the gym and was always amazed at the shortsighted concern and blind desire to get "Big". I've witnessed a long list of sadness over the years from cancer, birth defects in offspring, mental health issues, bone and ligament damage, heart problems and more. Many fairly well proven to be tied to the use of experimental body building "drugs".
    I've known a bunch of local champs (powerlifters included) and several of the "Legends" and have seen a lot of sorrow down the road. I chose to do it natural and never had regret one. But that's just my opinion........
    ...kind of like a lot of pro athletes, and wrestlers lately in the news... :idea:

Kilrtoy
    ...kind of like a lot of pro athletes, and wrestlers lately in the news... :idea:
    would that be the three D's
    Dead, Dying or on Drugs

spectras only
    My friend Steve switched to body building from karate in the early 70's . He was an average sized man at the start . In just two years he became Mr BC , and in five he was Mr Canada , big as a gorilla :jawdrop: .I remember him having a dozen eggs for breakfast alone . Other stuff he was taking at the time was large brown pills by the jars :idea: . He entered Mr Universe competition in Malaysia where he came in 10th . He gave up competition after that and just working out at the local gyms . He's around 50 and has prostate cancer . Hopefully he'll see a doctor and get an operation .
    You should have seen Carla , man she was a man eater
    Carla was photographed by my friend Alex , see B&W photo in the left upper corner >http://www.alexwaterhousehayward.com...ts-for_07.html
    MUSCLE CANADA (CAFBB Pub.)
    1984 Spring (front cover; Carla Temple; Steve Kezsa; Volume 1 #2);

Nord
    I was there about 3 maybe 4 years ago in Vegas during the PBR Finals at the Mandelay Bay Hotel. It is the same weekend the Mr. Olympia deal. Holy crap there were some big dudes there!!! They were bronzing by the pool for most of the day.

beaverretriever
    Drugs or not, those pro body builders have to be some of the most dedicated people around. I have watched a few shows here and there about the competition, etc and it is amazing how much time they spend on training and diet.
    Unfortunately to be the top guys or girls, it seems they have to juice to be competitive.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast