Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Looking for Day Cruiser

Nostalgic Spectra
    I know we've heard this before. Buddy of my is looking for a day cruiser, vdrive of course. $20,000 is his budget. Looking for something clean , turn key. I looked in couple of place's , i was hoping someone knew of one on the boards.
    Thanks guys

79 Howard
    I have a 21ft. blown 496 15 hours on build with reciepts on what we used. turn key ,upgaded interior with dual accuator hatch,25's in the casale w/ aquamet 22 prop shaft the list goes on. p.m. me. I am looking to go open bow with the Lord blessing us this year with 2 grandchildren. 79 Howard

sixgunsam
    PM Clearlake Kid, not sure if he sold his blown Sanger or not, but it is within budget.

Clearlake Kid
    PM Clearlake Kid, not sure if he sold his blown Sanger or not, but it is within budget.Thanks for the plug sixgun, but i have sold the boat...........

InKahntrol
    I'm seriously considering selling my boat, which was recently featured in Hot Boat about 6 weeks ago.
    It's arguably the nicest 20' Campbell in existence, only 22 hours since total ground-up rebuild. New gel, new interior, new drivetrain, totally rebuilt trailer, literally every nut and bolt on the boat is brand new. Totally turn-key, blueprinted all-forged pro-built twin-turbo 496BBC, runs on pump gas, starts on first click, cruises at 75mph all day long.
    Don't get me wrong, my heart and soul are in this boat, but I've got a wedding coming up and some other issues going on, so I'd sell if the price was right. This boat might be a little over your friend's budget, but it's literally perfect in every way. Over $45k invested. I'll take $30k.
    Dan

Nostalgic Spectra
    I have a 21ft. blown 496 15 hours on build with reciepts on what we used. turn key ,upgaded interior with dual accuator hatch,25's in the casale w/ aquamet 22 prop shaft the list goes on. p.m. me. I am looking to go open bow with the Lord blessing us this year with 2 grandchildren. 79 Howard
    Please check your PM's

CampbellCarl
    Danny.......WTF? Over.
    CC

Konabud
    I've had my eye on this one for a while.
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1978-...52QQihZ003QQit emZ130150525152QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast