Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ebay Sanger ?????????

YeLLowBoaT
    I don't think the pre 72 had the bubble deck???
    I really don't know, but that is the only way I can see it not having a HIN( unless it was stolen at one point.)

sangervdrive
    Since we're on the subject, On my title it says 1984 Sanger but there is no HIN. Also there is no dash plaque on the boat but if you look from behind you can see the two holes filled in from where there was one at one time. The Hull is very solid and has what we assume to be all original Stellings hardware and Sanger Jones Tach. Any thoughts from the experts on here? Is it a legit Sanger hull?
    http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f2...01702_1013.jpg
    P.S. Thanks for any help in advance. By the way I was wet sanding the floor at the time of the pic.

colechillin
    The in out shift arm says HONDO. Just an observation......

Flat Happy
    Doesn't look like a Sanger to me. Also, I had read that the Sanger HIN was on the right side of the transom starting in 1973 or 1974? Even to this day, the Sanger HIN is in that location on their Ski Sanger hulls. I also read that on early Sanger's (prior to the HIN on the transom), the HIN was on the inside rear of one of the stringers. My 1971 Sanger flat has no HIN that I can locate. It is a bubbledeck.
    This has to be one of the first V-drive flatbottom's with carpet . Maybe this guy found a way to keep the interior dry. That'd be a first

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12