Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast

Thread: hmmmm!

topless
    Topless,
    Did you call him at 818-368-1960 or did you call him at work at 818-842-8346 ext 120? Have you tried his e-mail johncase@chace.com
    Chace Productions
    201 S. Victory Blvd.
    Burbank, CA 91502
    Telephone: (818) 842-8346
    Toll-Free (800) 842-8346
    Fax: (818) 842-8353
    www.chace.com
    President
    Bob Heiber
    General Manager
    James Eccles
    If he still works at that location then that means he has held a job for over a year? No way
    I called his work a couple times and he is never there but reached him at home when he was looking for his stolen boat. I told him that it was at the bottom of lake Piru. He had his daughter call me back and tell me to fock off. Then he called and said more crap that made me laugh. I called him last night but blocked my number. .................................................. .................................................. ................
    Hi later, I know you're lurking and my neighbor has your boat. It's starting to look really good by the way.

topless
    I don't have a problem with picking up everyones and mailing them out.
    I would rather send your refunds(collections) straight to who it should go.
    But lets wait to see how this will work out with Rich and John before i get into everyone elses collections. Then whoever is owed can PM me their addresses and i will do my best to get them for you guys.
    MikeME ME ME I want to come with you and laugh at the retard.

HM
    I hate it when you hold back, HM. Quit sugarcoating and just say what you mean!!
    Tommy
    You know I have been working real hard at being subtle.

topless
    You know I have been working real hard at being subtle. Wanna make a road trip to see our buddy?:idea:

HM
    Wanna make a road trip to see our buddy?:idea:
    You know I love road trips with you. Caesar salad lunch? :devil:
    Actually, I am leaving for the river in a couple hours....and I so wanted to go see the words most moronic fuktard!!! Take pictures!!!!

RitcheyRch
    I have no problem with someone going to collect the money owed to many of us on here. My only concern would be that this nut job might call the cops.
    I would donate the money to someone that could actually use it.
    Should I pick you up around 8:00?
    Hey Rich,
    I work basically within walking distance of Later. If you want i will be more than happy to send a runner up to his work and pick up your refund. Better yet maybe he should just put it in a envelope and leave it the front desk because i don't think i want to submit anyone to have to deal with him. I could try to get it today or Friday. Let me know if this works for you. Or maybe i should asked if this will work for John.
    Good point and didnt think of that.
    It seems that the "refund" part is expired. I believe "collections" would be the proper terminology.
    Tommy
    I would also like to donate to the same fund.
    If you would like to collect my $100.00, please do. I would be happy if it were then donated to the Wounded Warrior Project (http://www.woundedwarriorproject.org/). I don't think John wants me anywhere near him at this point.
    Would be worried that this nut job might call the cops if someone indeed showed up at his place of employment.
    I don't have a problem with picking up everyones and mailing them out.
    I would rather send your refunds(collections) straight to who it should go.
    But lets wait to see how this will work out with Rich and John before i get into everyone elses collections. Then whoever is owed can PM me their addresses and i will do my best to get them for you guys.
    Mike

HM
    Mr. C. I authorize you to pick up my money, with is $295. I had previously authorized WYRD to pick it up, but since John Case is just a full of shit fuktard who had no intention of giving the money back, he didn't respond to WYRD.
    I am sure all of the people who have donated would gladly let you pick up the money. None of us really care about the actual $$. This whole deal is about this dip shit coming into our own backyard and not leaving. LakesOnly supposedly knows this guy, but has been mysteriously silent since John's fake fund raiser blew up in his face.
    I for one would be willing to donate the money to ***boat so they can do something about the apple IIe server they are using to run this site.

HM
    So now John Case has been banned for the ???? time from ***boat. But, we are the trouble makers while never being banned. Although MDJ (Mother Den Jason) did threaten me with a vacation the other day because of an alleged Rick Rolling.

Mr. C
    John, Later, Sold,
    Looks like one last chance to set things straight. When you have the time, sit down make out 3 checks (so far). If you don't have their full names please send a PM and get it. Then you can let me know when they are at the front desk and i will send a runner over to pick them up. Then i will make sure they get to the correct person.
    OGShocker = $100.00
    HolyMoly = $295.00
    RitcheyRch = ??? (you know how much)
    Anybody else while I'm at it?

Mr. C
    maybe we could have the ban lifted for just a short time so we can see if he is willing to let me know your money awaits at the front desk
    So now John Case has been banned for the ???? time from ***boat. But, we are the trouble makers while never being banned. Although MDJ (Mother Den Jason) did threaten me with a vacation the other day because of an alleged Rick Rolling.

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast