Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: hmmmm!

MADDOG355
    Nice try what?. Just stating the facts. It's a free country. It's america!.
    Well what are the facts? Who had it, Who recovered it from the lake? How did Later get it back?
    If you are stating facts then please fill us in, Or was it a fact he had it the entire time?

RitcheyRch
    More like a dumb focker.
    It's a fact that he's a dumbass

sold
    Well what are the facts? Who had it, Who recovered it from the lake? How did Later get it back?
    If you are stating facts then please fill us in, Or was it a fact he had it the entire time?
    Well maybe you should ask Later that question. Was there a Ph# posted?. The facts are that he sold the boat, so he must of got it back right?. There's your facts.

sold
    This is not a democracy, it's a cheerocracy.
    That's some funny stuff. :jawdrop: :jawdrop:

RitcheyRch
    This has to be Later or one of his idiotic alter egos. Seems odd that this is the only thread he has posted in.

sold
    This has to be Later or one of his idiotic alter egos. Seems odd that this is the only thread he has posted in.
    Guess everybody who has posted once on a thread like this is Later. No ego here just LOL and stirring the pot tonight.

marty722
    Guess everybody who has posted once on a thread like this is Later. No ego here just LOL and stirring the pot tonight.
    yep its him

Wet Dream
    yep its him
    Of course its him. The dumb fock can't spell, punctuation is shit, can't form or complete a sentence just like later. Its a style of stupidity that can't be matched.

topless
    Like I've said many times before, WHAT A DUMB ASS. His daughter who called me at work is just like him. I guess the fruit doesn't fall far from the tree. So, Sold/Later/JOHN CASE, when did you refund everyones money? You are a piece of shit and need to go crawl back under your rock and stay there.

Wet Dream
    Like I've said many times before, WHAT A DUMB ASS. His daughter who called me at work is just like him. I guess the fruit doesn't fall far from the tree. So, Sold/Later/JOHN CASE, when did you refund everyones money? You are a piece of shit and need to go crawl back under your rock and stay there.
    His daughter called you? How old is she?

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast