Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: hmmmm!

RitcheyRch
    Isnt that the truth. Knew had to be him from the beginning since this the only thread he has posted in. He has done this crap before to stir the pot.
    Of course its him. The dumb fock can't spell, punctuation is shit, can't form or complete a sentence just like later. Its a style of stupidity that can't be matched.
    Never received my refund from this shit bag.
    Like I've said many times before, WHAT A DUMB ASS. His daughter who called me at work is just like him. I guess the fruit doesn't fall far from the tree. So, Sold/Later/JOHN CASE, when did you refund everyones money? You are a piece of shit and need to go crawl back under your rock and stay there.

sold
    Like I've said many times before, WHAT A DUMB ASS. His daughter who called me at work is just like him. I guess the fruit doesn't fall far from the tree. So, Sold/Later/JOHN CASE, when did you refund everyones money? You are a piece of shit and need to go crawl back under your rock and stay there.
    She would probibly kick the livin sheeet out of you if she ever seen you.

RitcheyRch
    Sounds like a nice threat there.
    I have a $100 bucks that says Topless could kick his ass.
    She would probibly kick the livin sheeet out of you if she ever seen you.

OutCole'd
    What a F'n tool.

Biglue
    This guy story was compelling. Then it turned into questionable, then unbelievable to funny and amazing. Now it's just tired. John if in fact this is you, why don't you just go away. It's pretty obvious you don't plan on making right by the people you scammed. This constant ridicule you continue make people face by coming around is going to land you in a heap of trouble if you come face to face with any of these forum members. Do us and more importantly yourself a favor and just go away.

thatguy
    This has to be Later or one of his idiotic alter egos. Seems odd that this is the only thread he has posted in.
    Been dying to use this again.

Why do you have a picture of my boat on E-Bay. I paid good money for that boat last year. I would like for you to delete this thread. If this thread is not deleted I will contact my attorneys.

thatguy
    Why do you have a picture of my boat on E-Bay. I paid good money for that boat last year. I would like for you to delete this thread. If this thread is not deleted I will contact my attorneys.
    Game ON!! No hiding on HB.
    Tommy

I bought that boat last year. What is going on. It had a salvage title on it but it was in really good shape.Is the joke on me?

thatguy
    I bought that boat last year. What is going on. It had a salvage title on it but it was in really good shape.Is the joke on me?
    Just curious, Do you still have it? Sure it is the same boat?
    Tommy

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast