Golddigger?:idea:
Some of the stuff I see just blows my mind... I know one chick that has made a freakin' fortune by marrying multi-millionaires... She ain't afraid to hide it either... She is very very attractive, even though she is about 50 now, man she doesn't seem to age... and is back with husband #1 who has to be worth about 100 mil... and is over 70... not to knock him though, there are chicks out there, beautiful but dumb as a box of rocks that'll go for it...
I have another friend, very wealthy, and by no means a stud... but a great guy. He would be happy in a one room log cabin out in the woods with a 70 model F-150 Ford pickup that he would have to jump start every morning, but he can step in shit and it will turn to gold. He has a 20 something year old wife and he is mid 40's... he told me awhile back that he could lose everything tomorrow and still be happy because sometimes all the stress just isn't worth it. He knows that if he did lose it though, the Limos would be gone, the Hummer, the F350, the BMW, the gigantic home, and the hot little piece of ass Barbie Doll driving down their long winding driveway in her new Mercedes... who still swears up and down that she's there because she loves him...
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data...36Rich-Guy.jpg