Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hot "Mamba" on Powell

hkunz
    We were fishing off the houseboat parking lot at Wahweap and I heard a sweet noise like big motors. I turned, and this was flying by. "Mamba" on the side, only visible at speed. Closed cockpit, snake scales paint job. At a stop, the name is completely underwater. Very fast, very cool. As you can see, they were a ways away from us, as well as the other boats. This is the best shot I got.
    http://***boat.com/forums/attachment...1&d=1189131838
    It made three passes that I saw.

roln 20s
    What a beautiful boat -- we saw it running on Sunday afternoon in front of Wahweep. I actually went to the last dock early Monday morning and saw it tied up. Its Mike's new Mamba 2 51' Outerlimits GTX
    Words can't describe it - just crazy.
    Roln 20s

Powerquestboy
    The boat is siick. It was painted by TAOD and they did an awesome job. A good friend of mines sister is married to the owner so when we were in Powell a few weeks ago a bunch of my buddys got to ride on it. They said at 105 its amazing how smooth that thing rides, like going 30 in my boat.

soupersonic
    Badkachina and I saw it when Outerlimits delivered it at Pleasant a month or so ago,neither one of us had a camera.The pictures off the camera phone wouldnt do it justice.

hkunz
    Pictures just don't do it justice. I've seen big, nice boats at the shows, but there is nothing like fishing while one goes by fast nearby - that's what it is meant for, and you can tell when he's on plane.

soupersonic
    it been up here a year or more,maybe he was playn at plesant,i heard he has 10 boats?
    Supposedly this was the second MAMBA just being delivered from Outerlimits.

mbrown2
    Seems folks are talking of two different boats...Mamba has been around a while....MambaII sounds pretty new.

Sotally Tober
    I thought at first it was just a differently painted trailer. But it is a different boat, trailer, and truck. He seems to get a different boat every other year. I think the first Mamba was his third boat to be written up in Lake Powell Magazine. Must of liked it (Mamba) so much to get an updated version. Now that's a real "Baller"!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast