Thread: So who bought an iPhone?

Boozer
    With the new price on iPhones I couldn't resist the temptation and bought one today. As a dealer for AT&T I wasn't allowed to own one until a few days ago and being that the price was right I forked over the cash and bought one today.
    Who else got one?
    If anyone needs help getting their iPhone set up or has questions about it let me know and I'll get you the help/answers you are looking for.

riverracerx
    I am seriously considering one now.
    We have a few at work and they do some pretty neat things. I think most people don't have a clue as to all the things they actually do yet.
    All I know is that wireless iTunes store is going to be addictive and an impulse buy on the road. Getting on a plane....better buy a new movie to watch. Kids are screaming...better download High School Musical!

Boozer
    I am seriously considering one now.
    We have a few at work and they do some pretty neat things. I think most people don't have a clue as to all the things they actually do yet.
    All I know is that wireless iTunes store is going to be addictive and an impulse buy on the road. Getting on a plane....better buy a new movie to watch. Kids are screaming...better download High School Musical!
    They are getting ready to launch a Movie Rental service as well. I'm uncertain what the cost of rentals will be but I'm sure it will probably be right in line with the movie stores.

Wet Dream
    I'm seriously considering it. I currently have CellOne, who was just bought up by AT&T. I'll hvae to see what happens to the plans, if anything and see what happens to the service or if I have to swap everything out. Do you have any inside info?

Boozer
    I'm seriously considering it. I currently have CellOne, who was just bought up by AT&T. I'll hvae to see what happens to the plans, if anything and see what happens to the service or if I have to swap everything out. Do you have any inside info?
    I'm not sure where the company is at in migrating everyone over but I'm sure it will be a while before you have to change anything. Once all of the systems and databases have merged AT&T will require you to change to an AT&T rate plan and AT&T Sim card. Most likely it will be a year if not 2-3 years before you have to do something, hell there are still people out there that still have old AT&T wireless rate plans and Cingular took them over what 3 years ago now?