For the past year American Reliable Insurance Co. has offered policies for performance boats, including Cat-hulls, 26' or greater, and up to 130 mph. I am proud to say our agency has been one of the top producers of this performance program. Just yesterday I received a call from the insurance company informing us of some enhancements to their program. I wanted to share this news with my current clients and to anyone considering purchasing a performance boat, or possibly looking for a better insurance deal. Here are the enhancements:
Hull Values insured to $500,000 (Agreed Value only)
Liability Coverage to $500,000
Uninsured/Underinsured Watercraft Coverage to $500,000
If you are a current client with Wozencraft Insurance and would like to increase or make any changes to your coverage, please contact us.
If you have your insurance elsewhere and are interested to find out what we could offer, please allow us the opportunity to work up some numbers and shoot over a proposal.
Or, if you have any general questions feel free to ask them here in this thread.
Orange County: 714-263-2626
Lake Havasu, AZ: 928-680-6801
email: dwozencraft@farmersagent.com
We feel these enhancements will further allow us to meet our clients needs. Often times our clients need $500,000 of Liability coverage in order to include there boat onto there Umbrella policy. This should not be a problem any longer. There have been other times we could not insure a boat for its full value on the hull & motors. Now with a $500,000 limit, this too should allow for a greater number of boats we can insure.
Thank you for your business or any opportunities in the future.
Devin Wozencraft