Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Who is the PHOTOGLOU of toyhauler's

racecar.hotshoe
    Giant RV has pissed me off......

sigepmock
    Shawn Zang - Cell (909) 841-4761 He works for Giant RV but is not like the rest of those knuckleheads. He knows his stuff, has the best prices, and really takes care of his customers.....he really is the Photoglou of toy haulers.
    Good luck,
    Chris Mock

sigepmock
    Shawn Zang
    Internet Sales Team
    GIANT RV MONTCLAIR, CA
    E-mail shawnzang@giantrv.com
    800-363-9445 Office
    909-841-4761 CELL
    Here is the rest of his contact info.

prosthogod
    I've got a 30' weekend warrior I'll sell you. Only about 40 hrs on generator with alot of extras. It is ~5yrs old and I put new tires on it and new batteries. We just don't use it.Pm me if you are interested.

racecar.hotshoe
    I've got a 30' weekend warrior I'll sell you. Only about 40 hrs on generator with alot of extras. It is ~5yrs old and I put new tires on it and new batteries. We just don't use it.Pm me if you are interested.
    Its about 10ft to short.......But thanks,Mark

shrek
    Call Earnhardt RV in Phoenix.......It is worth the drive!
    http://www.earnhardtrv.com/
    We bought our Gearbox there 2 years ago, and it was the best buying experience I have ever had.......even having to drive to Phoenix to get it.....
    Plus, they were willing to deal on them, when nobody else was.
    Negotiated everything over e-mail, and there was no bait-n-switch when we got there..........signed papers and we were out of there in about 2 hours.
    I have heard way too many horror stories coming out of Giant RV.......I would not touch them with a 10' pole.
    Shrek

Hustler
    Shawn Zang
    Internet Sales Team
    GIANT RV MONTCLAIR, CA
    800-363-9445 Office
    909-841-4761 CELL
    This is who I bought mine from. Shawn will treat you right, before, during and after the sale.

Garrddogg
    Shawn Zang
    Internet Sales Team
    GIANT RV MONTCLAIR, CA
    800-363-9445 Office
    909-841-4761 CELL
    I have heard the same!!

Waldo
    What are you looking for? Take your time & do your research if you want to find the good deals. Some people are upside down on these things, just like houses.
    I just got a used '06 39' Sierra Sport w/ a garage and two slide outs in perfect condition (the queen beds in the garage still had the plastic on them)....private party was 15K less than any dealer I worked with, even on their 06's.
    Happy Shopping.

rivrrts429
    Giant RV is a joke. Its not the sales you have to worry about, its the service dept. as well. I do alot of business with Weekend Warrior and they sent me to Giant when I was buying my trailer. Sales rep didnt know who I was and asked me if I might be over my head when I was looking at the 39' warrior. Told him to f**k off. Left there and went straight to Richardsons, left with a Next Level fifth wheel. I told Weekend what happen and they said that is their #1 complaint about Giant RV. Oh well...I guess you have to show a suitcase full of money before they take you seriously. I will say that I have friends who like Giant, but an equal amount who side with me. Just sharing an experience I had with them.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast