Thread: Any A/C or Plumbing guys?

dmontzsta
    I just moved in to a new office and we are having it built out. I have received a few quotes so far on A/C and plumbing, but they seem a bit high. I was just wondering if there was any HB pros in these fields? Basically looking at commercial 2 - 3 ton units all pumped down into the new offices. Plumbing we are looking at adding a full bathroom upstairs.
    Thanks.

shippingguy
    I just moved in to a new office and we are having it built out. I have received a few quotes so far on A/C and plumbing, but they seem a bit high. I was just wondering if there was any HB pros in these fields? Basically looking at commercial 2 - 3 ton units all pumped down into the new offices. Plumbing we are looking at adding a full bathroom upstairs.
    Thanks.
    Give my buddy Jeremy Reese a call at 951-973-2227. He does real good work both commercial and residential. Tell him Mike Brambilla sent you and he will take care of you.
    Mike

Havasu1986
    Thanks.
    If you have fire sprinklers to be added or relocated you know where to find me.

dmontzsta
    If you have fire sprinklers to be added or relocated you know where to find me.
    We do have fire sprinklers rigged above, but we built out under it and think we are just going to keep them in the same spot.

superdave013
    all prices on everything is high these days. How can they not be and still make a living?
    You want to see a high price? I'll quote that plumbing in 304 stainless.