Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: West LA VA Land

never_fast_enuf
    Maybe you should post my entire response
    Again,
    Simply lowering taxes without lowering spending is a joke. The current adminsistration is a perfect example.
    Can you tell me what democrat leader has called for lowering spending? How about voted for lowering spending? Unfortunately, when it comes to spending OUR money, neither party has a good track record. In this case, the republicans spend less but all that makes them is the cream of the crap.

never_fast_enuf
    Can you tell me what democrat leader has called for lowering spending? How about voted for lowering spending? Unfortunately, when it comes to spending OUR money, neither party has a good track record. In this case, the republicans spend less but all that makes them is the cream of the crap.
    I should have added the caveat concerning democrats and cutting spending...
    "other than cutting spending for our national defense"

ULTRA26 # 1
    I should have added the caveat concerning democrats and cutting spending...
    "other than cutting spending for our national defense"
    Let me start by saying that I am no more thrilled by the agenda of Democrats than I am with the current administration.
    So you know, I am not an advocate of war, except under the most extreme circumstances. Democrats, talk of similar views in this regard. Beyond that I am fiscal conservative. I feel very strongly that the National Debt is fueled by over spending. I believe that many of this Country's social programs are terribly mismanaged, to the degree of extreme waste. I am not for a government run health program, I am not for amnesty for illegals, however, in a few parts of the Country, there is a need for the labor force provided by illegals, which further complicates the issue.
    I appreciate those in the PRF who can discuss the issues without the leftist or neocon tags. Thankfully, my ego is not fed by what goes on in here. I have learned from others as I will hopefully do until my time on this earth is over. I am human and have made mistakes, here as well. I do my best to learn from my mistakes, so as not make the same mistake again.
    If your only purpose here is to prove me wrong you no doubt will be able to from time to time.

Old Texan
    If your only purpose here is to prove me wrong you no doubt will be able to from time to time.

Sorry couldn't resist.......

ULTRA26 # 1

Sorry couldn't resist.......
    :argue: :boxingguy

never_fast_enuf
    Let me start by saying that I am no more thrilled by the agenda of Democrats than I am with the current administration.
    I can tell you I am not too thrilled with any politician these days either.
    As for finding you wrong, I just couldn't help myself.

ULTRA26 # 1
    I can tell you I am not too thrilled with any politician these days either.
    WRONG AGAIN!

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567