Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 07 superduty?

soupersonic
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by cc322
    On the other hand real men DONT wear bow ties
    Originally Posted by 02HoWaRd26
    Nice, but still the only thing ford ever did right was circle there mistakes
    To each his own. But it sure is funny watching the fords and chevys struggle up the hills hauling less weight than me

cc322
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by cc322
    On the other hand real men DONT wear bow ties
    Originally Posted by 02HoWaRd26
    Nice, but still the only thing ford ever did right was circle there mistakes
    To each his own. But it sure is funny watching the fords and chevys struggle up the hills hauling less weight than me
    Brother you need a reality check :rollside:

soupersonic
    everyone knows cummins is king :argue:

HammerDown
    I heard new motor for 07, twin turbo cat...
    "Cat"...(I could only wish) but nope, that ain't gonna happen...anytime soon!
    The best thing Ford could do for 07 but they won't/can't is, put the Cummins in their trucks...but that ain't gonna happen either.
    However the older 80's and earler 90's International 7.3's were and still are great simple Diesels, the bitch just keeps running. Luckily I still have one

Big Kahunaa
    Nice, :crossx: but still the only thing ford ever did right was circle there mistakeshttp://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/12148logobacklight1.jpg
    he just can't find a honda to pull his boat

pleasantcat
    well, i work for dodge but am smart enough to drive a ford. i just hate the sheet metal on the dodge and the crappy car suspension of the chevy. the cummins is a better engine but,"knock on wood" my 6.0 runs perfect! im standard issue 8" lift and 37" tire setup and it pulls my 31 a.o. with no issues. hell i can even accelerate up the steep grades to pass the slower vehicles. the main thing is my ford pulls and STOPS my boat safely.it will only get better when i swap out the diffs to 410 r/p ratio's.oh and henry ford is the one who started this whole car game not the dodge bro's or the gm crew.

02HoWaRd26
    he just can't find a honda to pull his boat
    Oh yeah Ford boy how many frods do you own ya ok now how many of them run exactly and you and your dad own a shop, pull off my chevy-vs_your ford dually tonight sunset your street

Big Kahunaa
    Oh yeah Ford boy how many frods do you own ya ok now how many of them run exactly and you and your dad own a shop, pull off my chevy-vs_your ford dually tonight sunset your street
    you'll be pissed when i pull the back half of that chevy off and my ford's are not together because i am lazey not becaus they won't run

Squirtin Thunder
    I am in, lets hook them up !!!
    The question is should I use the old Ford 2wd or the Dually with 478K on it ???

02HoWaRd26
    everyone knows cummin is great :argue:
    but who said that will get you far :220v:

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast