Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Calling all pump rebuilders..Help please

ricktuttle
    I am needing my pump rebuilt as well as a new impeller and I would like to add an inducer and Place diverter also. The problem is that I just received orders to ship back to the giant sandbox and We're not scheduled back until mid August but I would like to go ahead and send the pump to someone and have the work done while I am gone so that I can maybe enjoy the boat a little bit when I get back. I am needing someone that would be willing to hang on to the pump for me until I return because I don't really have anywhere I would feel safe sending it while I am not here. I don't mind paying for the work up front so that the builder isn't out anything and I will also pay a little storage if need be to hang on to it until August. If any of you could help a soldier out I would appreciate it.

Lightning
    1st question....where are you located?

NJBA Donut Club
    If you are asking for advice on this board you will get mostly stupidty from the self proclaimed Guru's. The only person on these boards I would listen to is Timinator.

Squirtin Thunder
    PM sent !!!

NJBA Donut Club
    PM sent !!!
    Pay attention now, this guy is the king of all jackasses and hacks

Some Kind Of Monster
    You must be kidding. There are a lot of folks that know a LOT about boats on here (Timinator included).

NJBA Donut Club
    What the hell do you know about jet boats and people that can work on them

Some Kind Of Monster
    The thread starter has asked a legit question that deserves to be answered. If you would like to quiz me on my knowledge about who knows what do so kindly by pm-ing me and not by thread crapping. :220v:

ricktuttle
    Hey NJBA Donut guy, I don't know who you are but what I am looking for is real help. I am in a tight spot and don't have a lot of time before heading back for Uncle Sam so a little real help instead of Jackass bashing would be appreciated.
    The boat is in storage near Fort Benning, GA and that is where I will be pulling the pump and shipping it from.

NJBA Donut Club
    Some Kind of Monster
    I gave an honest answer that you obviously didn't like because it wasn't mainstream. This is a public forum, I am sure I share the same opinions as many others that won't speak out for fear of alienation

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast