Thread: grave marker

TopCat
    I TRUST THIS WILL MAKE THE ROUNDS THROUGH OUR MILITARY COMMUNITY.
    Obviously, it's a picture in a cemetery. What cemetery and whose grave?
    Sadly, it's the grave of Casey Sheehan. After two years, and a DoD payment of $250,000 to the "Peace Mom", Cindy Sheehan has not had the time or bothered to have a headstone placed on this young hero's grave . And, she doesn't even have to pay for one, the DoD will provide one:
    "The Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) furnishes upon request, at no charge to the applicant, a government headstone or marker for the grave of any deceased eligible veteran in any cemetery around the world. For all deaths occurring before September 11, 2001 , the VA may provide a headstone or marker only for graves that are not marked with a private headstone
    Flat markers in granite, marble, and bronze and upright headstones in granite and marble are available. The style chosen must be consistent with existing
    SORRY THE PIC's DIDN"T COPY
    monuments at the place of burial. Niche markers are also available to mark columbaria used for inurnment of cremated remains."
    Apparently she can find time to protest on at least 3 continents, get arrested various times, go on vacation in Hawaii, have photo ops with the Marxists in Venezuela, but can't seem to find the time to properly mark her son's grave.
    Ever wonder what the expression "stuck on stupid" meant?
    Well here is an example:
    The grinning idiot clinging to Je$$e Jack$on is Cindy Sheehan... the sob sister protesting the war at Bush's ranch, who lost her son in the war, the same son she gave up in her divorce when he was 7 years old.
    And by the way if you wonder why she has so much free time ... she is going through another divorce right now and guess what? She is giving up custody of another son.
    As Forest Gump once wisely proclaimed, "Stupid is as stupid does."
    Please DO pass this one along

'75 Miller
    She's been married TWICE? God damn, Either love really IS blind or the men she marries must be. That woman is SCARY-UGLY.

SmokinLowriderSS
    I hope every day a few more people who were unaware realize that SHE is the big "liar" in all her claims of doing things just in memory of her son.
    Disrespectful hag who has nothing but a political agenda.
    An agenda she has TRIED to use her honorable, deceased son as a disquise for.

Her454
    I hope every day a few more people who were unaware realize that SHE is the big "liar" in all her claims of doing things just in memory of her son.
    Disrespectful hag who has nothing but a political agenda.
    An agenda she has TRIED to use her honorable, deceased son as a disquise for.
    I would say more like "personal" agenda. This woman is unbelievable.

OGShocker
    SNOPES verified (http://www.snopes.com/politics/war/sheehangrave.asp)
    The woman is a mess.
    I cannot imagine her pain, losing a child. I thank her for donating the egg that grew to be a man of honor. Other than that, she can pretty well go "fock a rock".
    Info.
    Army Spc. Casey Sheehan
    24, of Vacaville, California.
    Sheehan died in Baghdad, Iraq, when his unit was attacked with rocket-propelled grenades and small arms fire. He was assigned to 1st Battalion, 82nd Field Artillery Regiment, 1st Cavalry Division, Fort Hood, Texas. Died on 4.April.2004.

centerhill condor
    she wasn't much of a mom while he was living...so why change now?
    as far as her politics, she's been well used by the dems to put forth their 'Nam era American hate mongering that has served them so well.
    As for his sacrifice, the surge is working.
    CC

Moneypitt
    I would say more like "personal" agenda. This woman is unbelievable.
    Kinda like one of the founders of MADD......The looney bitch got busted for DUI herself after all the hoopla to get the limits lowered..........This woman is dispicable..............All front, with nothing inside........Sure losing a child to war is tough to say the least, but forsaking his memory, his duly earned place of honor, is unthinkable..........MP

Her454
    Kinda like one of the founders of MADD......The looney bitch got busted for DUI herself after all the hoopla to get the limits lowered..........This woman is dispicable..............All front, with nothing inside........Sure losing a child to war is tough to say the least, but forsaking his memory, his duly earned place of honor, is unthinkable..........MP
    I agree. I think her name was Candi Lightner?...and I felt sorry for her with the death of her child to a drunk driver but her crusade was hollow. She made tons of money from it and ended up in jail and should have had hypocrite stamped on her forehead.