Thread: Man, 2 Women Jump Off Catalina Ship

RitcheyRch
    Stupid idiots.
    http://cbs2.com/local/local_story_250233651.html
    Three Ventura County residents were arrested after jumping into the Los Angeles Harbor near the San Pedro Coast Guard base Friday, authorities said.
    Two women from Ventura and a man from Moorpark jumped off the Catalina Ferry Starship Express just before 4 p.m. and were later booked on suspicion of jumping from a moving vessel and swimming in the port, said Theresa Adams Lopez of the Los Angeles Port Police.
    The three swam to shore and found Coast Guard base security waiting for them, but the Coast Guard did not press charges for trespassing, she said.
    "They are lucky they didn't sustain any injuries," said Coast Guard Lt. J.G. Andrew Munoz. "This is a serious matter

BajaMike
    Why would someone do that???
    Very strange/stupid!
    :idea:

RitcheyRch
    Stupid is as stupid does.
    Or maybe they got hot and wanted to take a quick swim.

WishIknew
    Why would someone do that???
    Very strange/stupid!
    :idea:
    They ran outa corona's

Mandelon
    I had some friends who used to do that to the dinner cruise boat in Mission Bay....they'd fake a fight and fall overboard, then swim away.....the whole boatload had to wait until the cops and CG came.....funny then, but sounds pretty dumb now....
    They'd also hang out on the bridge and wait for the dinner boat to go under and pelt them with water balloons..... dumb kid stuff.

Screemy1
    I had some friends who used to do that to the dinner cruise boat in Mission Bay....they'd fake a fight and fall overboard, then swim away.....the whole boatload had to wait until the cops and CG came.....funny then, but sounds pretty dumb now....
    They'd also hang out on the bridge and wait for the dinner boat to go under and pelt them with water balloons..... dumb kid stuff.
    yeah.... it sounds stupid now, but years back it would have been funny, hell... I bet they had friends on the boat with them that thought it was pretty funny now to..... It will def be something to look back and say.... Hey remeber when we______ makes good laughs and funny times.... but sitting here it looks bad.....

DeltaSigBoater
    I knew a few people who've done that, but what I never understood was Why? I mean you paid for the dinner before they let you on the boat!

Screemy1
    I knew a few people who've done that, but what I never understood was Why? I mean you paid for the dinner before they let you on the boat!
    thats an easy one..... you do not jump off untill you had the dinner..... watch out for those supposed cramps