Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 300X BREAK IN PERIOD??

FASTERDAMITT
    LESTER, FIX YOUR AVATAR PLEASE!! YOUR MAKING ME NAUSEOUS !! BY THE WAY, THANKS FOR THE SWEAT STAIN ON MY SHORTS

ZSARGO
    FASTERDAMITT:
    LESTER, FIX YOUR AVATAR PLEASE!! YOUR MAKING ME NAUSEOUS !! BY THE WAY, THANKS FOR THE SWEAT STAIN ON MY SHORTS OK. IT'S FIXED. WELL AT LEAST IT SHOULD BE. THANKS FOR SAVING MY LIFE THE OTHER NIGHT. NO MORE SHOTS.

MOPAR2YA
    Okay here is the window of oppurtunity. Tom, where's the pictures eek!

ZSARGO
    MOPAR2YA:
    Okay here is the window of oppurtunity. Tom, where's the pictures eek! SLEEP LITTLE BABY, DON'T SAY A WORD NAH NAH NA NAH NA NA NA. NO PICTURES.
    [ May 04, 2003, 08:33 PM: Message edited by: ZSARGO ]

MOPAR2YA
    Ok, no pictures for now
    Have you heard from Lakeland yet

ZSARGO
    MOPAR2YA:
    Ok, no pictures for now
    Have you heard from Lakeland yet THEY CHANGED OUT THE SPARK PLUGS. RAISED THE MOTOR A BIT. HOPEFULLY THAT WAS THE PROBLEM. THEY SAID EVERYTHING ELSE LOOKS PERFECT.COMPRESSION. ETC ETC.

TOBTEK
    IM not implying that this is your problem, BUT before they built mine I heard something about a bad batch of 300x's that wouldnt rev correctley. Is there anyway to make sure your not in that series of motor with issues?
    BTW LESS: my brother Jeff is out at Lakeland today picking up the lavey with a nice 300pm on the back...thanks for the tip on the used motor...And richie said dont worry about your lower end, my brother is using it for a few days off yours

HavasuDreamin'
    I am not trying to stir the pot either, but new plugs (which were apparently fine anyway) and moving the motor up a little higher doesn't seem like it will translate into another 1,600 RPM's (from 5,200 to 6,800).
    Good Luck and keep us posted.

ZSARGO
    TOBTEK:
    IM not implying that this is your problem, BUT before they built mine I heard something about a bad batch of 300x's that wouldnt rev correctley. Is there anyway to make sure your not in that series of motor with issues?
    BTW LESS: my brother Jeff is out at Lakeland today picking up the lavey with a nice 300pm on the back...thanks for the tip on the used motor...And richie said dont worry about your lower end, my brother is using it for a few days off yours sounds good to me. tell him to not set it on the back of the trailer like my buddies did last weekend. had to do a little filing.

ZSARGO
    HavasuDreamin':
    I am not trying to stir the pot either, but new plugs (which were apparently fine anyway) and moving the motor up a little higher doesn't seem like it will translate into another 1,600 RPM's (from 5,200 to 6,800).
    Good Luck and keep us posted. IT HAD TWO FOULED PLUGS. SO I FIGURE I WAS DOWN ABOUT 30% ON POWER. IT FELT LIKE IT. ANYWAYS. I WILL LET YOU KNOW HOW IT RUNS ON MONDAY.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast