Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is everyone ok?

Kachina 34
    Just wanted to make sure that all of you post whores who have nothing better going on in your life are ok. I know it had to be a long weekend for some of you losers that could not voice your stupid opinions. I just hope none of you harmed yourself or anyone else during this unfortunate down time.

rrrr
    LOL, the IRL racing forum I post on just crashed because of traffic after the championship showdown finish......
    Thank God HB is up so I have somewhere to pull my itchy trigger finger.....

Sleeper CP
    LOL, the IRL racing forum I post on just crashed because of traffic after the championship showdown finish......
    Thank God HB is up so I have somewhere to pull my itchy trigger finger.....
    How did the race go and who won the Championship?
    I watched Tiger and the Chargers game.
    Sleeper CP

rrrr
    Dixon was leading Franchiiti into T4 on the last lap and ran out of fuel. Franchiiti won and ran out of fuel crossing the S/F line. Franchiiti wins the championship, Dixon 2nd. They were 4 points apart starting the race.
    Pretty exciting ending. :jawdrop:

MrsGHT
    Just wanted to make sure that all of you post whores who have nothing better going on in your life are ok. I know it had to be a long weekend for some of you losers that could not voice your stupid opinions. I just hope none of you harmed yourself or anyone else during this unfortunate down time.
    No sh1t!!! That's funny....

Jbb
    I guess the new troll filter isn't working....

GHT
    I was so pissed off because I was going to try and get over 3,000 post this weekend.

photo chick
    I was actually forced to get some work done!!

OverKill
    I was actually forced to get some work done!!
    You could of called and Bull S**ted with me for a while. I'm bored sick.

photo chick
    You could of called and Bull S**ted with me for a while. I'm bored sick.
    Did you hve your surgery last week? Is that why you're bored?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast